Complications during REPO

Jens03GT

Established Member
There was someone here on base that had purchased a 03 GT. When the car got here the lady that bought it did not have the rest of the down payment. The bank called the lady that bought it and told her that she couldn't have the car and that it was going to be repossed. Apparently she was pretty upset about it , went outside to the parking lot and starting to key the car all the way around.:eek: Then she began to kick in the doors and lights. Finally when the cops came they had to literally pull her off the vehicle.
The car is sitting over at the port where the cars go after they get in the country. Doesn't look too good. What do you think will happen to the car now? Poor GT....:kaboom:

Fulgur

Established Member
The bank will sell off the car, and stick her with the difference. She'll be paying for a car she doesn't even drive. If she doesn't pay, the bank will put a lein on her house or whatever they can, and her credit will be in the toilet.

Just a stark reminder that retarded people are breeding..

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by Fulgur
I think that should be the moral of the story. The car actaully has a box sitting in the front seat full of all broken peices, the headlight, tail lights. Not too good.

Jens03GT

Established Member
No, but I have thought about going back up there to get some. I wonder if they would let me. You can see the key marks. I am pretty sure it went right thru the clear coat.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Not smart thinking. Why do people cause themselves more problems than they start with? Never mind, that's a rhetorical question. Ignorance, stupidity, self centered thinking abound. Modern society has made it too easy to survive. People that would have killed themselves through stupid actions or had others kill them through moronic behavior now live and breed. They stumble through life and get bailed out by gov't programs or other people.

Responsibility is a thing of the past for many. This woman doesn't think that it's her fault that she doesn't have the down payment. Whose fault is it? The bank's? Society's? Ah! It's the Mustang's fault. Destroy the bad Mustang. It made her not have the down payment.

I hope they make her pay every penny. Idiot! At least that's the last new car she'll have for a while.

BTW. The bank was stupid for letting her know they were repoing. Should have used a repo man. Explain it to her after they get the car. No damage and much easier to sell that way.

p.s. Jen, if you want to get pics just act like you belong there. If asked say you're a potential buyer. All they can do is tell you to leave.

Last edited:

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by Fulgur
The bank will sell off the car, and stick her with the difference. She'll be paying for a car she doesn't even drive. If she doesn't pay, the bank will put a lein on her house or whatever they can, and her credit will be in the toilet.

Her credit will go down the toilet, but they can't put a lein against her house can they? (assuming she owns a home) But if she doesn't have any property, the bank's just gonna eat the loss. Can they garnish her wages?

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Yeah, the thing most people don't realize is that he or she has to pay the differnce. My uncle detailed his pickup before they repopped it, and he actually got money back, he was paid down enough in it. My cobra was a repo and was freshly detailed when they brought it in. some people just dont use their heads.

SuperStallion55

that show is pretty good, that episode where they stole that yacht was funny! the neighbors came out and they were like :hi: lol

GoatDaddy

If she's military, then she's toast. The bank will nail her with the difference and the mil will make sure it gets taken out of her check. And it will go on her EPR/OPR that she's a dumbass, so making rank isn't likely, either.

SVT4ME

Established Member
She really hurts us with those actions. Someone should slap the crap out of her first. She doesn't pay for the car and thinks she's entitled to do this stuff

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
DAMN! All she had to to was watch over the car.:rollseyes Reposessers are required by law to stop the reposession if the owner tells them to stop.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Actually that depends on the state you live in! Not all states require that. NY does require the repo man to stop if you tell them to.

IUP99snake

The Shocker
Established Member
thats one of the three main things that really piss me off.. liars, thieves, and PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY i.e. people that owe ME money. there are tons of em out there...

I really hope they get her good.. and hope even more that she feels terrible about how she assaulted that beautiful mustang.

-Homer

Users who are viewing this thread