Established Member
PIC-0197.jpg

PIC-0202.jpg

PIC-0199.jpg

PIC-0206.jpg

chris6793

Established Member
Lowering Kit

You said that you used the 3/4 kitt, I was looking at Belltech and for the 93-95 L's they have a 5/6 kitt listed did you use on the regular F150 lowering kitts?

REDSVT150

Established Member
You said that you used the 3/4 kitt, I was looking at Belltech and for the 93-95 L's they have a 5/6 kitt listed did you use on the regular F150 lowering kitts?

I ordered part #'s :

4010- Lowering I beams
6415- Rear Shackle and Hanger kit

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Did you have to do anything else to make that work, like c-notch, shocks (what model) or different bushings? Also, do you have any t-bars underneath? I am going to need some soon and I want to make sure I can fit them. I love the look of your truck. Great job!

AJ

REDSVT150

Established Member
No, we did not have to C-notch the truck. I went with the Nitro Drop Shocks, but there are others with the same drop that went with the Bilstien shocks. While we had the truck apart we did replace the front cab bushings,radiator support bushings and the radius arm bushings. Also replaced the bushings in the leaf springs. Those were a mother to get out. I do not have aftermarket traction bars on the truck so I don't know if their are any issues with that. You could try doing a search over on the NLOC there is a wealth of info.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread