Complete Nitrous Outlet Hardline Plate Kit. Window, Warmer, etc.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Nitrous Outlet Hardline Plate kit for Coyote. This is a complete kit. I have all of the jets, including a set of 125s that I bought. Top of the line Nitrous Outlet bottle warmer and pressure switch (heats the bottle incredibly fast), pressure gauge on the bottle. NOS window switch and Nitrous Outlet hidden control panel that goes in the armrest compartment. I even have a set of Brisk plugs that are one heat range colder that I can include if you want used plugs. They have about 5,000 miles on them.

I mounted the bottle in a tool box for easy removal from the car, but you don't need to use it if you don't want to. I also have a brand new line, still in the bag.

The bottle is a 10 pounder with the billet high flow valve. I spent over $1500 for all of this.

$800 plus shipping.

Mike

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
Nitrous Outlet Hardline Plate kit for Coyote. This is a complete kit. I have all of the jets, including a set of 125s that I bought. Top of the line Nitrous Outlet bottle warmer and pressure switch (heats the bottle incredibly fast), pressure gauge on the bottle. NOS window switch and Nitrous Outlet hidden control panel that goes in the armrest compartment. I even have a set of Brisk plugs that are one heat range colder that I can include if you want used plugs. They have about 5,000 miles on them.

I mounted the bottle in a tool box for easy removal from the car, but you don't need to use it if you don't want to. I also have a brand new line, still in the bag.

The bottle is a 10 pounder with the billet high flow valve. I spent over $1500 for all of this.

$800 plus shipping.

Mike

PM sent

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
I might can get in touch with him for you. He's a local guy here. And someone I know works on his fairmont. Give me until later today

Users who are viewing this thread