Complete 03-04 Cobra Eaton supercharger swap -will part out

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Just want to throw this in there about Derek. He is an honest seller. I got a large amount of my eaton swap parts from him and they were all as he described. They installed correctly and the car runs great since the swap and tune.

silver_stang

Established Member
Ok awesome! I've heard nothing but good things about him. I'm swapping in a built03 cobra longblock into my 03 GT. Just have to get this swap kit & throw everything back together... Can hardly wait! it's been a long time coming searching for all the little parts you dont think about when you get the idea to take on a swap like the one i'm doing. nickel & dimes you to death... 3rd gear rollers will make it worth the wait... lol

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
so are you still making these`s kits ? & if so will you pm me when you get some more my brother is wanting to do this swap !

this looks like the most complete kit i have ever seen !!

rezax

Established Member
im looking for these parts .... call or text 408-571-8832 let me know what you have

1) oil cooler adapter with hoses , clamps,bolts and sensor

2) HE bracket w bolts

3) IC pump bracket w bolts

Last edited:

tt03mach

Established Member
I'm very interested in one of your kits and hopefully within a month I should have the funds.
Stupid question, would I be able to remove the eaton and install a kb/whipple without any fitment issues at a later date?

96juicedGT

Established Member
Hey Derek do you have a lower intake, timing cover, and intercooler that you wanna sell by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread