Complete 03-04 Cobra Eaton supercharger swap -will part out

zoom1523

Established Member
Incase people were wondering on how nice these kits are i can tell you that they are damn near perfect. Most of the stuff that i got from him was brand friggin new. No joke. Save yourself the hassle of trying to put this kit together yourself. It will save you little to no money and it will take months. Dereks kit is 100% complete (or as complete as to your specific request).

I also purchased from derek a KB 2.2, fore fuel rails, metco lower pulley kit and an accufab throttle body. Everything was in perfect and like new shape.

Last but not least he friggin drove from Illinois all the way to San Antonio Texas and dropped the parts off to my house. Hell ya for customer service. LMAO

Thanks a ton Derek.

YGETV8

Established Member
Price/availability of timing cover, balancer w/ bolt, throttle and cruise control cables? Thanks, Jay

svtrickey

Established Member
Hey, boss I am looking for 2 complete kit what's the best price you can do for me? And give me them on a one on once basis also as my buddy might not be ready to buy. PM me with prices shipped. I am St. pete Fl for shipping

95SC

Banned
Price/availability of the lower crank pulley with the cage? Thanks!

I have few of them available $130 shipped for one.

Good luck. Dude wouldn't sell me individual parts :shrug:

Everyone always wants the individual parts that are pretty hard to find , If I have more then 2 of the same part in stock I'll sell one.

Hey, boss I am looking for 2 complete kit what's the best price you can do for me? And give me them on a one on once basis also as my buddy might not be ready to buy. PM me with prices shipped. I am St. pete Fl for shipping

Price is posted $2800 plus actual shipping cost for one kit if you buy 2 I'll knock off $100 of each kit , shipping will be around $130 to FL give it or take $10 for one kit . I have one kit available now , it will take me like 2 weeks to get another one. if you guys buy two kits and pay me for shipping I can have them delivered in person. Never been in Florida before so I wouldn't mind taking a trip :banana:

Unrealford

Established Member
Derek,I emailed you and texted ya, I'm looking for a complete Eaton kit or a good amount of a kit...Please let me know what you can do,thanks,
Any chance you or someone would be interested in the install...I wouldn't mind a road trip myself :)

Last edited:

95SC

Banned
Sorry guy for the late response , I have been very busy lately. I just sold one kit locally , I don't have any complete kits available at this moment .As soon as I put one kit together I will post it in this thread.

Derek

silver_stang

Established Member
Ok awesome, thanks. Did you get my PM regarding a quote on the partial kit & shipping to Canada?

I know you're busy, so no rush. Thanks again Derick.

Users who are viewing this thread