Company policies against cold weather gear

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
I live in florida I don't put a beanie on until its in the low 40's.
Just walk around with your hands over your ears.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Lol at the comments. I mean 50's isn't even snivel weather yet hell it's low 50's right now and I have shorts and shirt on.

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Lol at the comments. I mean 50's isn't even snivel weather yet hell it's low 50's right now and I have shorts and shirt on.

I lived in a place where it was 130 outside and humidity 80% plus. 60s would make you put on a coat. Sort of the same reason the Inuit die in when it is 90.

Last edited by a moderator:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Its 39 here right now and have been in my treestand for three hours with a ballcap on and no gloves....in nice and comfy

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL at all the cold weather folk. Come to Phoenix in the summer and go for a mid day hike. You will die like a fish out of water.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Its 39 here right now and have been in my treestand for three hours with a ballcap on and no gloves....in nice and comfy

22mins after my original post a deer died...i was reading one of snovers posts and I heard something behind me and there srood a big old doe. Put an arrow through her and she deopped wirhn sight!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
LOL at all the cold weather folk. Come to Phoenix in the summer and go for a mid day hike. You will die like a fish out of water.

I survived summer in Iraq and Bahrain. TX can't be that bad...hell to lived ib Tampa for a couple years too...the heat sucked but it wasn't so bad that I avoided it.

snakecharmer

Established Member
What in hades is the logic behind telling someone they can't stay warm? That blows my mind. I HATE cold weather and to me 50s is very cold.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
22mins after my original post a deer died...i was reading one of snovers posts and I heard something behind me and there srood a big old doe. Put an arrow through her and she deopped wirhn sight!

That will keep you warm!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I survived summer in Iraq and Bahrain. TX can't be that bad...hell to lived ib Tampa for a couple years too...the heat sucked but it wasn't so bad that I avoided it.

It's not so bad if you are constantly inside with AC.

I've been in the mountains of Astan where the high was 10 and the low was -25 not accounting for wind chill. Came home to AZ where the low was in the low 30s and was only wearing flip flops and shorts. The coldest I have ever been though was Qatar where I spent the summer in 125-135 highs and all of a sudden in fall the temps dropped to 45. I had no cold weather gear and was ready to call it quits.

My point is, being cold/hot is relative and its funny when people can't wrap their minds around that.

Users who are viewing this thread