Comp Turbo Grinds FOR SALE

360R

Established Member
I have just recieved a set of Coastal's Turbo grinds. These are out of a turbo 03-04 Cobra. They are slightly used, about 2K miles on them. These cams are perfect for up to a 76mm turbo. Will help the car spool faster and make power up top as well. If you have any questions about the cams, feel free to shoot Sam at Coastal Dyno a pm or a phone call. Asking 800.00. plus shipping.

360R

Established Member
z28killer said:
I might be interested in your cams. Please give me a call. I sent you a p.m. with my contact info.

hey i just called yo back, no answer, give me a call when you can, 754-581-4510.

360R

Established Member
ttt. these will work for a single turbo or two small twins. I wouldnt put them in anything with bigger than an 80mm on the car.

shhak

Established Member
Do you still have the cams? My car is coming apart in a few weeks to get a built short block, ported heads, and a hp twin 60mm turbo kit. I am looking for a set of cams to help it spool as quickly as possible. What would your cams do as far as that? What's bottom dollar shipped?

360R

Established Member
yes these are still for sale, need to get rid of them, ill do 700 shipped. these cams will help the car spool quicker and add some hp up top. Perfect for twin 57s.

360R

Established Member
slowoh3cobra said:
Thinking about picking them up for the right price, for use with my 76mm kit...how is the lobe on them?? will i also need to get springs and retainers for them to work?

yes it would be a good idea to pick up soem springs and retainers for them as well. i can get you those for a killer deal if you want the cams, i am a parts dealer. I would reccomend the comp behieve springs and ti retainers.

360R

Established Member
these are crower cams.

Advirtised Camshaft Specs:

In; Duration=258 Lift=.482

Ex; Duration 238 Lift= .472

Users who are viewing this thread