Come out and race with us!!!!!!!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
The more support I can get from all of you the better chance of us having a truck class at this event. Its usually a really good turnout with some of the fastest supras and vipers in the nation. Going to be a lot of fun and it would be awesome if yall could come out and race with us. I will update this thread as the event coordinator's do. Thanks again and thanks to SID for letting me post this..............This may be the day Me and Sinister line em' up for the first time!!!!!!!!!

Judgment Day (Car Show and Track Day) is upon us all and it's time to test your might! It's time to show why Houston is The Power City! Houston's top crews, tuners and shops will be coming out to show who the top dogs are. You have been CALLED OUT! Come join this fun filled event @ Lonestar Motorsports Park in Sealy, TX. April 26th, 2008. Are you fast enough?!

I. Event Outline:

Teams and Independents will battle it out for bragging rights in some 1/4 mile 1320ft action! Classes will break down drivers to provide competitive racing. (*Please see Section II on class info*) Houston area shops, tuners, and crews will be invited to show/race their builds. There will also be a car show on the complex grounds as well. Show teams will also be invited to Judgment Day. (*Please see Section IV on Team info*) Awards will be given out for Drag and Show winners at the end of the day. Enjoy the seXXXy car models that will be on hand helping out. Please bring out the whole family and enjoy the day with Houston Performance Driving.com (HPD).

Cost to race = $25.00
Cost to show = $10.00
Spectator = $10.00
60mph to 130mph Event = $50.00
2 Dyno Pulls = $50.00

When: April 26th, 2008. (Saturday)
What: Judgment Day: 1320*
Where: Lonestar Motorsports Park.
Times: GATES OPEN @ 10AM. RACING STARTS @ 11:30AM.
Who: Everyone!
How: Open bottle, purge, and hit red button!
Why: F-U-N!

II. Classes:

Important: All classes will race at the same time. There will no time slots for certain classes.

A) Street Tires/Drag Radial Class: Overdrive Required*

- Import: Asian Class.
- Import: Euro Class.
- Domestic Class.

B) Slicks and Skinnies/Drag Pack Class:

- Import Class.
- Domestic Class.

C) Unlimited Class: Racecar*

- Racecar Class.

D) Truck/SUV Class:

- Get'r done!

E) Sport Bike Class: Unlimited.

- 2 Wheels of fury!

Note* HPD Coordinators will advise you when you tech in at the staging lanes.

III. Awards:

Drag Awards:

- Fastest Import - Asian: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Import - Euro: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Street/DR Class.
- Fastest Import: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Domestic: Drag Pack Class.
- Fastest Unlimited.
- Fastest Truck.
- Fastest Bike.
- Fastest Crew. (HPD will not be eligible)
- Fastest Shop.
- Fastest Independent.
* More TBA.

IV. Team Info:

A) Crews:

- Houston Performance Driving.
- Fearless Performance.
- Palmer Performance.
- Secret Service.
- 3rd Coast Lightnings.
- LS1-Tech.
- SCMC Cobra Club.
- Houston-Imports.com.
- Row Goat Productions.
- H-Town Racing.
- HALO.
- BavarianSPEED.
- Moto-Houston.
- SixSpeedOnline.com.
- Sun*Works.
- Corvette Club of Houston.
- SHCC: Sam Houston Corvett Club.
- The Woodlands Car Club.
- Team IKON.
- Team NextStage.
- SupraFourms.com.
- M3Forum.com.
- Bimmerforums.com.
- TXIC.
- 5 Star*
- G35/37 Driver.com.
- my350Z.com.
- E46Fanatics.com.
* More TBA.

*If you wish to have your name team name added please PM xtc4us. (or taken down).

B) Tuners/Shops:

- Village Automotive.
- Secret Service.
- PSI.
*More TBA.

C) Sponsors:

- Village Automotive.
- Z's Automotive and Muffler Shop.
- Alliance Maintenance and Service.
- Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill.
- M.T.I. Motorsport Technologies, Inc.
- PSI.
- Fastlane.
- Crown Staffing Inc.
*More TBA.

*Note - Sponsor cut off date is 4/16/08. This way we can get the T-Shirts ordered in time. - Thank you!

V. Night Meet:

When: Friday April 25th, 2008. (Friday).
Where: Frank-N-Stiens Bar and Grill: 233 South Mason Rd. Katy. TX 77450
Link: http://www.franknsteinsbarandgrill.com/
Time: Starting @ 8PM and ending @ Midnight.

Come and hang out before Judgment Day. Get to know some people over some cold drinks and good food!

VI. T-Shirts:

- Will be available for purchase at the Night Meet (Location TBA*) and Judgment Day. (Lonestar Motorsports Park)

- Sponsors will be on the back of the T-Shirt.

- *If you wish to sponsor this event please PM Garett Oliphant (G-Z06) or Troy Dixon (xtc4us) and we will get all the info to you ASAP!

VII. Questions and Concerns:

- If you have questions or concerns of any kind. Please PM Troy (xtc4us) or Garret (G-Z06) and one of us will get back ASAP. Please us the HPD forum.

- If you have positive suggestions please PM them ASAP so we can see about incorporating into the event.

VIII. Terms of Service:

- No Drivers under the age of 18 please.
*More TBA.

IX. Track Info:

Lonestar Motorsports Park is located 38 miles west of Houston at: 120 Old Columbus Road South Sealy, Texas 77474 979-877-0922.

X. Thanks to!

THANK YOU: Darrin Chippi for getting the ball rolling on this project.

THANK YOU: John Hennessey for allowing us to use Lonestar Motorsport Park for this event.

THANK YOU: Los of Houston-Imports.com for all your support!

THANK YOU: Peter Blach for coordinating the 60-130 Event for Judgment Day.

Please come out and support your favorite crew or indy at Judgment Day 1320* Car Show/Drag Day. Enjoy the rumble, sounds, and energy of Houston's top crews and shops.

***THIS THREAD IN NOT COMPLETE*** Wanted to get the general info posted so everyone can make plans on making the event.

Last edited:

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I will be out of town that weekend:bash:. If you and Sinister run, I will be expecting to see some video.

FordFanStan

Established Member
PSI is not going to go? I would love to but I have to finish my truck before I can make any big trips like that Chad. Hopefully before the end of the year. Stan

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
PSI is not going to go? I would love to but I have to finish my truck before I can make any big trips like that Chad. Hopefully before the end of the year. Stan

Oh yeah. I'm sure the PSI crew will be out there. Especially if Scott's and my truck make it. It takes 3 to make a team. So I was thinking Scott's turbo truck, John's turbo truck and my truck would make a pretty sick team.

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
if my truck is done by then I'M IN!!!!

hint,hint

Patrick said my truck will be done by the end of this month.... so i will call him to make sure and if it will be finished i guess i will need to know where a cheap hotel is becasue i would like to watch this!!!

Last edited:

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
someone pick me up at the airport! haha!

That wouldn't be a problem!!!!

Sounds fun, hopefully I'll be able to make the drive.

Yeah. It wouldn't really be that far for ya. Let me know man

if my truck is done by then I'M IN!!!!

hint,hint

Patrick said my truck will be done by the end of this month.... so i will call him to make sure and if it will be finished i guess i will need to know where a cheap hotel is becasue i would like to watch this!!!

That would be really cool if your truck was done by then.......And to hell with watching you'd better be making some passes in that thing. Especially while Patrick is there to tune on it. Thats the best place to tune a turbo truck!!!!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Is this for trucks only? We may be able to bring some cars from SA. Ford only?

Thanks!

Naz

Oh no!!! There will be 1500hp supras and vipers there to tango with. Last year I raced a mid 8 sec. 240sx.....Some fast cars will be there. Bring all you can man. I think they are wanting to do a 60-130 race also. I wont be doing anything like that but I guess if you dont have the suspension or tires for drag racing then this would float your boat.

Nazman

Established Member
Oh no!!! There will be 1500hp supras and vipers there to tango with. Last year I raced a mid 8 sec. 240sx.....Some fast cars will be there. Bring all you can man. I think they are wanting to do a 60-130 race also. I wont be doing anything like that but I guess if you dont have the suspension or tires for drag racing then this would float your boat.

Great! Do we need to register or just show up early? How about "group" parking area. I think that I can gather a good 10 cars....easy!

Could you PM me your number?

Naz

denali_on_26's

I have a traction problem
Established Member
That would be really cool if your truck was done by then.......And to hell with watching you'd better be making some passes in that thing. Especially while Patrick is there to tune on it. Thats the best place to tune a turbo truck!!!!

didn't think of that... but hells yea!!!:beer: that would be awsome:rockon:

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
Oh yeah. I'm sure the PSI crew will be out there. Especially if Scott's and my truck make it. It takes 3 to make a team. So I was thinking Scott's turbo truck, John's turbo truck and my truck would make a pretty sick team.

That should be a pretty healthy team... :burnout::burnout::burnout:
Do us proud!! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread