Comcast sucks big time.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
AT&T Uverse 10 MB internet + cable, 2 boxes (1 HD DVR) $105/mo. Great service. Thank God they're available at our new house too!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
right now i pay $49 for the 16mb w/speedboost, that will go up to $59 after 6mo is up. We had AT&T high speed dsl and it was TOTAL CRAP. we always had connectivity issues, it would go down at the worst possible times, and when it was working it was slower than dialup most times, the fastest download speed i ever saw was like 50kbps. we were paying out the ass for like the shittiest connection speed, they told us we need to upgrade to fix the issue, i told them they need to upgrade their face and dropped them. Been with Comcast for about 4mo and my internet has been up and running the entire time, and i can actually download movies!

we are considering switching over from Dishnetwork to Comcast cable, as Dish sucks and there isnt anything on demand tv show wise like Comcast or DirecTV.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
Cable companies suck....I still don't get how a company can "lock-in" an area.
I'll be going with cox internet...but sat. for TV.

kaotic

Established Member
180 a month for digital cable with hbo and showtime subscription ( boxing fan) 4 receivers 2 hd and 1 thats also a dvr. It includes a 15mb internet connection. I thought i was paying too much now I know im getting screwed judging from what some of you guys pay.

ff500

Established Member
Guys pay attention to what I said, these sales guys from Comcast will save you hundreds of dollars. Just gotta find them

I had verizon fios until one of these sales guys came to my house, I was paying $170. with fios, 2 hd boxes one with dvr, and 2 regular boxes, phone and internet plus hbo, starz.

Comcast gave me 2 hd boxes one with dvr and a regular box, phone and internet plus hbo and starz, my first bill was $112. plus they gave me a $100 credit to switch over and there is no contract.

tj04cobra

Established Member
thats how much i pay for digital cable alone! howd you get those prices?

They had a special going on for 29.99 a month digital cable and 19.99 a month high speed internet when I moved into my apartment at the beginning of June. I got to watch my bill tho, I hear alot of shady crap about them.

nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Wow. I'm glad we have Cox in the area. I've heard so many horror stories about Comcast and Verizon. We pay 100 per month for 2 receivers (1 HD), a couple of movie channels (haha, I don't watch tv, so I don't know what we have other than ESPN HD), And 20Mbps with speedboost.

Users who are viewing this thread