Columbus Area Cobras - Dyno Day

JNY XXX

Just talked to Brian, he said that his preference is that we do it on Saturday the 21st.

He also said that, if a few stragglers couldn't make it on Saturday, then he could see them on Sunday. However, his preference is that the majority be done on Saturday.

So, how does this work out for everyone? Say, 11:00 on Saturday the 21st?

red03snake

Established Member
I'll probably stop by dont plant to pull but I'm close by I will def stop by.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I just talked to Brian. He said if sunday is better for people, that's fine, but he will be at the shop around 11:00 am if people want to get it going tomorrow. I think if having it done on both days so other can show up is another possability. Weather permitting of course, it been raining out there pretty good he said, but I think we are supposed to have good weather this weekend.

If possable post if you plan on going (I know it's late), Brian said he'd try to get online later, he is at the shop, doing his thing:burnout:

I for one won't be getting any dyno time, but will try to check out the fun, whatever day it works out to be.

:beer:

JNY XXX

Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
Brian said he'd try to get online later, he is at the shop, doing his thing:burnout:

Yup, just got back - I was up on the dyno tonight.

Think we've finally got the weird nitrous cut-out erased.

On a 50-shot, tonight, I consistently put down 500rwhp and 600rwtq. This is with about 10 pulls in two hours, so there was some heatsoak in there. Not to mention how rainy, dank, and humid it was tonight. So, I'm fairly pleased with the numbers. The real test will be how bad I spank all your asses. :coolman: :burnout:

A/F is right around 11:1, and there's plenty of timing left in the car.

I'll probably stop by tomorrow, don't know if I'll be available on Sunday.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Venomss
Yup, just got back - I was up on the dyno tonight.

Think we've finally got the weird nitrous cut-out erased.

On a 50-shot, tonight, I consistently put down 500rwhp and 600rwtq. This is with about 10 pulls in two hours, so there was some heatsoak in there. Not to mention how rainy, dank, and humid it was tonight. So, I'm fairly pleased with the numbers. The real test will be how bad I spank all your asses. :coolman: :burnout:

A/F is right around 11:1, and there's plenty of timing left in the car.

I'll probably stop by tomorrow, don't know if I'll be available on Sunday.

:thumbsup: Nice numbers...And glad to here you got the nit prob figured out. As for tommorow I can't make it.

Mobile Dyno

Established Member
Hello all,

Sorry it has taken so long to get on the computer. My plans are as follows.

Kind of looks like Sunday is going to be the best for most people. Therefore, I am going to plan on being at the shop BOTH days from 11am to whenever I get done. For those who can not make it out on Saturday, Feel free to come out Sunday. Please take my number (778-8984) just in case I sneak away for a minute each day. Again, I plan on being there both days. But if I am there without a customer, I might sneak off to get something to eat. If I am away, I will be right back. I figure that most people have cell phones and will be able to call me if I am not there. I am only a mile away. It takes me three minutes to get to the shop.

If you have a predator and are wanting to use that to tune with that is fine. I can still dyno, datalog, and point you in the direction that you need to go. I am just not able to tune using SCT software with a competitor's chip or flasher.

I think I have covered all areas. If anything I have said does not make sense, it is probably my error in getting the information out as I am about to pass out from lack of sleep. For those of you who check out the board and think there are others that might want to know I am going to be there both days, please let them know incase they do not get a chance to check this thread.

That is all. I am going to bed..:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
So how was the turnout? I forgot some previous plans we had so I couldn't make it out to the shop today. If there is going to be a good turnout tomorrow I'll try to stop by.

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
I talked to Brian a little bit ago, he said no one showed up to get any pulls yesterday, but did do 2 that happened along, but no Cobra's.

He is at the shop now if anyone wants pulls today. Someone came up from W. V. with a '03 to get pulls done Brian said. Maybe 03 svtvenom?

So for the others that said today was better for them, head on out.

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by MystiChrome Coupe
I talked to Brian a little bit ago, he said no one showed up to get any pulls yesterday, but did do 2 that happened along, but no Cobra's.

He is at the shop now if anyone wants pulls today. Someone came up from W. V. with a '03 to get pulls done Brian said. Maybe 03 svtvenom?

So for the others that said today was better for them, head on out.

No it wasnt me, we had a very long trip back from the beach and I was to worn out to do anything. I really wanted to go though!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread