Colt State Park Meet 2016

I would like to attend the 2016 SVTP Colt State Park Meet.

• Yes!

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
Hey All!

Gauging interest in the Colt State Park meet for 2016. I had stepped in last year to host and organize as Dave was unable to attend last year. If he cannot again this year, i would be willing to organize. Vote in the poll, also interested in date suggestions as well as suggestions that we could improve. I know the route was a bit frustrating last year but i do believe its the easiest most direct route for the convoy. Some of us were new for the route (including myself) which i would do my best to help out new comers so that we can get there in a more solid fashion.

Last edited:

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
I'd be in for attending if it didn't conflict with track events I have planned.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
I'm down, I will meet at the park this year though, did the convoy the last 2 years :nonono:.

StangSteph

Established Member
25th or 26th sounds good to me. Or July 2nd even. I've never gotten to do the cruise, the park is closer but may try to get up in time for the cruise this year lol

CobraLov3r

Established Member
I'm definitely in depending on date. I missed last year and would love to attend. My first time was great met a lot of people

Last edited:

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
its sounding like the 25th is going to work for a majority. Has anyone talked to Dave? I dont remember his SN on the forum. Im friends with him on facebook and can see if hes interested in hosting again. i know he was bummin last year and dont wanna lead off with it if he had other plans.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I am definitely interested. Any Saturday or Sunday except for 6/4, 7/2 or 7/3 would work for me.

Dave's username is SVT03DAL. I haven't talked to him in a while but I can ask him what he thinks if you want.

StangSteph

Established Member
I shared this link on FB and he said he was thinking of doing it late July. But I said, gotta remember about mustangweek. I know a bunch are going to that, including myself, and won't be around for July 16/17 or 23/24

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
Was in July last year, wouldn't be a bad idea honestly, I'm going to the New Bedford show June 18th

hRnYg0aTw33d

Established Member
I shared this link on FB and he said he was thinking of doing it late July. But I said, gotta remember about mustangweek. I know a bunch are going to that, including myself, and won't be around for July 16/17 or 23/24

yea i def dont wanna steal Daves thunder on this. also didnt wanna jump the gun either. i wanted to bring it up sooner than later because were already coming up on June and i know last year people were mentioning dates in June. If late July works as well (after Mustang week) then maybe thats the answer. Again, if Dave is planning on hosting, ill leave that up to him.

Users who are viewing this thread