Colorado Stangs Car Show (pics)...

jleews6

Established Member
The pic with the hot blond has been viewed 35 times. Thats more than double all the other pics.:lol:

Oh by the way the car pics are nice to.I love them ssr wheels on that white car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice pics. I like the second one best. LOL! And it looks like the Cobra in pics 4 and 5 has a polished Apten. Now why would I pic up on that so quickly? :)

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
The Pic w/the chick was viewed 150+ times, all others 20... that is awesome... yes, I contributed to the 150+

n0xlf

Established Member
Good lord, just when I thought I was being helpful...The numbers on that pic just keep rising!

I thought the car owner (whose wife that is) would appreciate the pic, but it has apparently turned in to much more than what my good intentions were...

We're up to 200 on that pic, and about 30ish on the car ones...haha!

fords4us

**** the car owner did you ask the young LADY in the pic if she wanted it posted.just sitting here with my wife and she thought that was pretty shtty of someone to post a pic knowing your going to get a remarks.would you like people making comments about your wife. good or bad? me i would just stomp your ass!!!!:nono: :cuss:

Last edited by a moderator:

REPOEDsDIME

w00000t w00t!
Established Member
lets not change the subject to the women's feelings. Jesus, just look at the pics. There is always someone who has to b!tch.

fords4us

P.S. i also know the young lady in the photo.just tell me one thing why on your web page why is it the only photo comments can be made on!!lSHOW SOME RESPECT!!!! your a PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

03svtvenom

Established Member
Let's not start bashing and name calling.

My wife's brother (Bam Bam) is upset about the picture of his
sister. He just feels the photo was not taken for the car.

Originally posted by REPOEDsDIME
lets not change the subject to the women's feelings. Jesus, just look at the pics. There is always someone who has to b!tch.

No let's not change the subject, but it was a car show.
:nono:
And my wife's feeling's do matter.
We (my wife and I) were looking at the picture's this morning and see a photo of her. All we can say is it's a bad picture of the car and a GOOD picture of her. We went to the car show together it would of been really nice if you would have told (or ask) us if it was ok for you to post the picture for the whole world to guak at and comment about. And that it is the only photo for the car show on your web page that you can comment on, we just feel it's in bad taste.

What's happend has happend. Life goes on.

It's cool just something I wouldn't do. :beer:

n0xlf

Established Member
Originally posted by 03svtvenom
Let's not start bashing and name calling.

I think it's a little late for that, since "Bam Bam" took it upon himself to spout off in other posts on here as well...

Originally posted by 03svtvenom
My wife's brother (Bam Bam) is upset about the picture of his
sister. He just feels the photo was not taken for the car.

That's fine, we all have opinions, but he has demonstrated rather clearly that he isn't able to express his in any sort of a mature way...

Joe, I truly apologize if you were offended, and the picture has been deleted...I was taking pictures of our cars and YOUR wife just happened to be standing in front of YOUR car when my camera swung that way...Personally, I wouldn't be embarrased about either, but I understand your position...Things (links, pics, etc.) do spread like wildfire on here...As a side note, EVERY picture in that gallery can be commented on, so I'm not sure why you thought otherwise...

I really hope that you didn't put "Bam Bam" up to his little tirade on here, as that would reflect very poorly on you as a person, and is certainly not within the spirit of these forums...His comment in response to my UPR CAI for sale of "would look good around your neck or perhaps stuffed up your a$$" is unprecedented on here, and completely uncalled for...Sadly, I am embarrased for both you and him...

All that being said, I can promise you that your cars, you, and your family members will never be in any picture I take in the future...I hope that is good enough to put this issue to rest...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread