Colorado 2nd Annual Cobra BBQ

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
Hey guys whats up. I may have to make it down for this. I will also see if anybody else with terminators up here want to go.

Also is this just for terminators? If not I'll see if my buddy will bring out his shinoda cobra. Its a 95? with 4700miles. Its clean.

And scott your car wont be the slowest mine is still the stock pulley.

kpinco

Established Member
ZOSO said:
Hey guys whats up. I may have to make it down for this. I will also see if anybody else with terminators up here want to go.

Also is this just for terminators? If not I'll see if my buddy will bring out his shinoda cobra. Its a 95? with 4700miles. Its clean.

And scott your car wont be the slowest mine is still the stock pulley.

That will be cool. Tell your buddy to bring his shinoda cobra!

Let me know how many are coming down. Where are you coming from???

ZOSO

colorados baddest eaton
Established Member
If I come I will be from broomfield. I may see if all my buddies wanna come. Maybe bill will go with his kenne bell cobra. That day is also the day for the colorado stangs all mustang car show in louisville.

kpinco

Established Member
ZOSO said:
If I come I will be from broomfield. I may see if all my buddies wanna come. Maybe bill will go with his kenne bell cobra. That day is also the day for the colorado stangs all mustang car show in louisville.

Bring all the Terminators! It will be great to get as many Cobras together in one place!!!! :beer:

03 COBRA SB

Rocky Mtn. SVT Cobra
Established Member
looking forward to scott lighting up the parking lot, maybe the weather will give us more time to ride, look forward to seeing all of you.
chris

Fang

Established Member
Silver03 said:
no doubt, Dan. We need to get a vid of you and Mike going at it.

I don't think that would be fun to watch. He's pushing a lot more than I am. But what the hell, I'm game.

kpinco

Established Member
Fang said:
I don't think that would be fun to watch. He's pushing a lot more than I am. But what the hell, I'm game.

Now com'on Dan!!! Where's that positive thinking!!! Just get the 6 lb lower on before the BBQ!!!!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread