Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Competition Orange

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other, post your color in thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

selbyvince

Established Member
My car has a fresh black paint job on it done about 2-3 years ago. With my wife working at a collision center, and the car being already tore down, i got a really reasonable quote for a full paint job. Should i leave it be and stay black, or should i change the color. I loved my comp orange cobra, and wanted to build a comp orange foxbody. So that was my first choice, but will consider others. I dont want anything out of the box and crazy. Want a factory color off a vehcile, something that can be touched up easily as i plan on driving this car everywhere. But on the other hand, hard for me to justify sanding a perfectly good paintjob off the car.

(My build thread ((turbo 383 stroker build)) has pics of the car in black)

Link to pics: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1069962-Turbo-383-stroker-notch-build

Last edited:

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I love the Tuxedo Black Metallic. Ford is using it on pretty much everything but the Mustang. I just finished my Ranger in it and love the different shades it throws in the sunlight.

selbyvince

Established Member
I love the gotta have it green

I like a bold color like that, but not a huge fan of green lol.

I love the Tuxedo Black Metallic. Ford is using it on pretty much everything but the Mustang. I just finished my Ranger in it and love the different shades it throws in the sunlight.

Post pics if you have them please!

Keep them coming guys, still pondering if im going to do a color change or keep my current paint job. Im actually leaning heavily towards the grabber blue if i do it. But comp orange is still up there. Need some opinions

selbyvince

Established Member
Heres the choices:

Im looking at the true forged mach 5 wheels with brushed centers and 1 tint clear.

Heres a black coupe with the exact wheels im looking at other then im buying 17s and these are 18s

Heres a comp orange foxbody with the same wheels, again in 18s

Lastly, heres a grabber blue fox (couldnt find one with the true forged wheels, but you get the point)

Dig Race

Established Member
I love comp orange but not sure about on a fox. Grabber blue looks really good, I think it would turn more heads

selbyvince

Established Member
I love comp orange but not sure about on a fox. Grabber blue looks really good, I think it would turn more heads

Thats what im thinking. There is actually quite a few comp orange foxes out there. There a few grabber blues as well, but not as many. Thinking grabber blue is becoming my preferred choice at this point.

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Those colors are good choices, but it looks different on a coupe , than a hatch .
I prefer the comp orange.

Users who are viewing this thread