College Basketball Thread

jmk97GT

Established Member
Lets go Mountaineers !

Should be a good game ! Heres hoping that we have at least one healthy gaurd for this game. Five forwards wont work against a team like Purdue or about a dozen teams in the big east for that matter.

Are any of your starters out for the game?

Snake Pliskin

Teen Idol
Established Member
Are any of your starters out for the game?

No , Mazzula was our pg returning from a year long shoulder injury but he can only play 5-10 min, a game and cant shoot. His replacement has an ankle sprain and has been limited leaving us playing 5 fwds. Kinda funny watching 6'9" Ebanks bring it down the floor every time.

jmk97GT

Established Member
No , Mazzula was our pg returning from a year long shoulder injury but he can only play 5-10 min, a game and cant shoot. His replacement has an ankle sprain and has been limited leaving us playing 5 fwds. Kinda funny watching 6'9" Ebanks bring it down the floor every time.

I know the feeling. We've got our starting point guard from last year out until at least February with a broken foot (Lewis Jackson). One of our freshman big men also has a broken foot but should be back sooner, but obviously he hasn't proven anything...it just takes away from our depth at that position.

Haha - 6'8" Hummel takes the ball down the floor once in a while, it used to look strange but now I'm used to it. It's not a bad thing if your big men have good ball handling skills.

jmk97GT

Established Member
Thanks for pointing yourself out.

Calipari has left every school he's coached at under sanctions, what makes you guys think UK will be any different?

I think you're right. I really hate Calipari, and hope some more dirt comes up on him.

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate UK and their rich basketball history, but I think they hired a real scumbag of a coach.

scn

Established Member
HAHHA!!!--had to wait for a rebuilding year after a national championship to make that kind of statement huh? Where was the "Come get you some" at last year?--prolly the same place it will be next year---in the closet.:loser:

Where was UNC when "Melo" Anthony was in town and the Cuse won the title.
Oh....we aren't talking about that year? :kaboom: Its a new season so if you wanna hang your hat on what happened last year, feel free to start a new thread. For now though, run what ya brung.:loser:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Thanks for pointing yourself out.

Calipari has left every school he's coached at under sanctions, what makes you guys think UK will be any different?

You're the genius that had to open your pie hole and shoot out a negative. This was a good thread without your remark. This coming from a knucklehead with UNLV in the same city. Pot meet kettle.

Users who are viewing this thread