College Basketball Thread

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
Predictions for final four? who do you all like as far as the surprise players in the country? and of course, what team are you rooting for? :pepper::banana:

let's get some good college basketball talk started.

oh, GO BIG BLUE!!!

3Mach1

Established Member
The Ville is gonna freightrain you all bitches :D

OMG, I cant believe you said that! :lol:

Seriously, I fear we are the worst 11-0 team in the country. The talent is there but we do some stupid stuff on the floor. Way to many turnovers. I am always afraid of UL because you can throw the rankings out the door on a big game like that. Last year on paper, Uk had no chance but kept it close.

Gotta say I was pulling for WKU tonight though. :thumbsup:

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
The Ville is gonna freightrain you all bitches :D
lol, good luck with that.
OMG, I cant believe you said that! :lol:

Seriously, I fear we are the worst 11-0 team in the country. The talent is there but we do some stupid stuff on the floor. Way to many turnovers. I am always afraid of UL because you can throw the rankings out the door on a big game like that. Last year on paper, Uk had no chance but kept it close.

Gotta say I was pulling for WKU tonight though. :thumbsup:
i somewhat agree about this. we have so much talent, and when it all comes together and we work as a team they are almost unstoppable. and if they can move forward and progress to having times like that almost all the time, they will dominate.

edit: a W is a W no matter how it comes. still 11-0, 1,999 wins and counting. :D

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Kansas, Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina

That one and done guy from Kentucky is nasty, can't remember his name right off the bat though.

Go Tarheels!

jmk97GT

Established Member
My team's getting the ranking love, but ESPN hates Purdue for some reason. I hope they all eat their words come March.

2k3gt

Established Member
My team's getting the ranking love, but ESPN hates Purdue for some reason. I hope they all eat their words come March.

ESPN has them ranked at #4...I don't see what you're saying..

drex

Off The Line
Established Member
Kansas, Texas, Kentucky, North Carolina

That one and done guy from Kentucky is nasty, can't remember his name right off the bat though.

Go Tarheels!

I think your talking about John Wall for UK, he will be our next Governer. Or a NBA 1st round draft pick according to some guy's at the barbershop.

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
I think your talking about John Wall for UK, he will be our next Governer. Or a NBA 1st round draft pick according to some guy's at the barbershop.

That is the guy, but I don't believe Kentucky has what it takes to win the National Title. Kentucky barely held onto the win vs UNC at Kentucky. UNC has almost an entirely new team from last year and most of the teams minutes come from underclassmen and guys who didn't play last year. Texas and Kansas look like they are the teams to beat this year.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Let's go Duke!

Im sure you all saw that domination of Gonzaga yesterday. Ya better watch out this year as we finally have the big men to match the guards.

jmk97GT

Established Member
ESPN has them ranked at #4...I don't see what you're saying..

For example, they were going through the top five teams on SportsNation, and they got to Purdue and the one dude all he said was "I just don't think they're very good" and ended it at that. Every other team they discussed he talked about in depth, names of players, etc. He was saying how "Purdue has a lot of good players but no great players, you need a superstar to win a championship." He couldn't even name one of our players.

Users who are viewing this thread