Collection of 2015 articles and pictures

Lemers

Established Member
I really like the red one. I would buy that with a V8

2015-Ford-Mustang1.jpeg

2015 Ford Mustang rendered…again | Mustangs Daily

2015 Mustang EcoBoost, IRS Confirmed | AutoGuide.com News

2015 Mustang to be offered in right-hand drive, European version won’t get the 5.0L V8? | Mustangs Daily

2015-ford-mustang-blue.jpg

Is this the best looking 2015 Mustang rendering yet? | Mustangs Daily

2015-ford-mustang-01.jpg

2015 Ford Mustang rendered with Evos design cues | Mustangs Daily

fordevosconcept123456.gif

mustang-rendering.jpg

http://m.jalopnik.com/5949026/the-20145-ford-mustang-everything-we-know?tag=ford-mustang

Last edited:

Beef Supreme

Established Member
I'd like to see an actual pic of one so I know whether to mod the hell out of my '11, or wait for the '15 IRS. The anticipation is eating me alive right now, and I have to wait almost a year to see what one will really look like. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

On a different note, I'm guessing the shelby line will die. Will the svt cobra be picked back up for '15?

99 KB-R

Established Member
Def got my attention, can't wait to hear on which ecoboost their gonna use.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Lemers

Established Member
What I don't like is that 2 of them have the blue oval on the hood. As ford has said since 2005 is the mustang design is so recognizable they don't need to put Ford on it. I hope that trend continues and that trend of the mustang being distinguished from other ford cars and other sports/muscle cars.

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
The darker blue carscoop design has my vote. It looks like an evolution of the Mustang, not hybrid of a Mustang and some other car.

peteypab2133

Established Member
I'd like to see an actual pic of one so I know whether to mod the hell out of my '11, or wait for the '15 IRS. The anticipation is eating me alive right now, and I have to wait almost a year to see what one will really look like. Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

On a different note, I'm guessing the shelby line will die. Will the svt cobra be picked back up for '15?

Contract with Shelby till 2020

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lemers

Established Member
It doesn't matter what is under the hood. If ford had an agreement with Shelby then they will put the name on top mustang.

Fingers crossed for an AWD Shelby.

CTG

The 2015 Mustang is the top contender for my next car. I'm interested to see what the redesigned Camaro and Challenger will look like as well.

Last edited:

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
The 2015 Mustang is the top contender for my next car. I'm interested to see what the redesigned Camaro and Challenger will look like as well.

I've seen a rendering or two of the new Barracuda. It looks pretty sweet. Too bad it's a Fiat.

Last edited:

Lemers

Established Member
I added the jalopnik article and a photo I found on this forum of a "2015 GT500". Not sure where it originally came from or if it's photoshopped but Id buy it. People seem to say its "retro". I don't agree. I think it's an evolution of the car with design cues that identify it as a mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread