Cold Weather Shoot with the Other Woman. (BMW S1000R Content)

NinjaBum

Established Member
It was a bit nippy out. Or what passes for nippy round these parts (sorry New Englanders). But the sun was shining so I decided to clean 'er up and go ride around.

fKuhPjx.jpg

3sA2fPO.jpg

pUwXWIX.jpg

KuOUSWe.jpg

t6n0HTs.jpg

ElEXhNm.jpg

YcyTKfI.jpg

iJh78gK.jpg

Bi550qK.jpg

yJRxyFP.jpg

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Nice bike op, I made it my goal to ride today, even if its about 50F out. Been rainy and wet all week and today was the only sunny day, (tomorrow, back to rain). I rode to work and riding to Dr's appt.

NinjaBum

Established Member
Nice bike op, I made it my goal to ride today, even if its about 50F out. Been rainy and wet all week and today was the only sunny day, (tomorrow, back to rain). I rode to work and riding to Dr's appt.

I rode it the other day when it was 17 degrees F outside. Probably the worst decision I have made this year. I imagine my extremities would have felt about the same if I shoved them into a wood chipper. That's similar to -1 degree after factoring 60mph windchill.

SHOdown220

Established Member
I rode it the other day when it was 17 degrees F outside. Probably the worst decision I have made this year. I imagine my extremities would have felt about the same if I shoved them into a wood chipper. That's similar to -1 degree after factoring 60mph windchill.

I made the worst riding decision a few weeks ago myself (against the recommendation of my fiancé). Buddy called me up and said "hey man im going to visit some family you wanna ride the bikes down?" I haven't rode with the guy in several months so of course I was like heck yeah. Problem is his family is 230 miles away in another state and we couldn't leave until after I got off work at 7 pm. It was 38 degress when we left and 27 by the time we finally got there, all in the darkness of night so no sun to warm us up. I was miserable. All this after an 11 hour shift and had to ride back the next evening all over again.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I used to ride year round. I'd make sure to top my tank off on those really cold days. Never failed to start a conversation.

Once I was even pulled over by a county cop in 20 degree weather because he wanted to offer me a ride, thinking my bike was my only mode of transportation. I think he wanted to commit me once he found out I was out riding for the fun of it. :lol:

Just watch out for ice. Shit hurts.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No need to apolgize to us New Englanders! LOL. It was 68 degree yesterday. Today will be 66! :)

That is a really good looking bike. I love the paint color. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread