Cold air dyno runs anyone?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Weather looks good from Friday through Sunday...you guys wanted cold air, you got it lol, around 38 for Sat!

yeap...lookin good!!

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
My yard is covered with snow and my driveway is a sheet of ice as of 6:41 this morning, so unless a miracle happens by tommorow morning I am out.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
mjtpolice76 said:
same here ice and salt all over roads im out

oh man...i guess out west got it worse? snow on the ground here, not even an inch though...roads are ok

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
I'm sorry to say I'm out. There is salt spray on my Camry, there was snow in Tewksbury last night and my brother in Hudson,Ma. says there is 3 to 4 inches
out there. My Cobra is no good at all in any snow. Ken

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I'm up in NH right now and there is snow on the ground but there isn't anything on the roads. Mass started there salt masacre alrdeady?!?

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
They salted the shit out of the roads around here.. Rt. 2, 190, pure white from all the salt. We got about 5 inches here, f'ed everything up...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
I'm in!!

J/K

Well bitches my buddy called me this morning an said " Dave have you driven a Ford GT yet?" I said no why? He said "well your gonna soon"

He picked up his brand new White w/sonic blue stripes Ford GT today.....I can't fuggin wait to drive it! :rockon: :rockon:

Dave.....woo hoo!

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
No snow or salt out here on the east coast. :rockon:

That sucks for you guys, would've been perfect dyno weather. Oh well, there's always 40* days in June to look forward to. :bash:

David

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Davesnake said:
new White w/sonic blue stripes Ford GT today.....I can't fuggin wait to drive it! :rockon: :rockon:
Dave.....woo hoo!

:bs: I'll believe it when I see it. Make sure you get some mugs shots in that bad boy for proof, or all the :bs: :bs: :bs: will rise.

David

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:
:bs: I'll believe it when I see it. Make sure you get some mugs shots in that bad boy for proof, or all the :bs: :bs: :bs: will rise.

David

BS ehh, do you want to put any $$$ on that David?

The thing that kills me, he buys the car drives it home today....and go's sking for the weekend :nonono: I'd live in it the first weekend I owned it.

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
The thing that kills me, he buys the car drives it home today....and go's sking for the weekend :nonono: I'd live in it the first weekend I owned it.

Dave

i concur...make sure he pulleys that friggin thing

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
well..i need to do some research on mustang dyno numbers with my type of ocmbo.....WOW were my numbers low...and if the m/t radial thing is true...then my numbers were REALLY low...haha

428rwhp / 430rwtq

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
well..i need to do some research on mustang dyno numbers with my type of ocmbo.....WOW were my numbers low...and if the m/t radial thing is true...then my numbers were REALLY low...haha

428rwhp / 430rwtq

Jake, those numbers do seem low to me.Will you be porting your
Eaton and going with a 4# lower pulley this winter? Ken

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

428rwhp / 430rwtq

So you went? I thought it was a no go. I would have showed up if I knew there was still going to be someone going, I would have even stopped by and picked up Ernie.

John

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
Cobra10th Anniv said:

David

Whats up now bitch! :lol:

mypictures034.gif

mypictures028.gif

mypictures027.gif

mypictures031.jpg

I driven some nice cars in my day but, this thing is all that an a bag of chips....awesome!

Dave

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread