Cold air dyno runs anyone?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
my friend has some people interested in a "dyno day" but he needs a few more...im jumping on as long as it goes. it will take place here

http://www.enhancedstreetperformance.com/

they have an AWD dyno so if anyone has friends with awd..invite them!

anyone wanna go? looking at November 26th for a date.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
oh and $60 for 3 pulls w/ a/f in a 2wd car and u drive it or

$75 for awd car but they drive it.

and the other thing...its a mustang dyno...

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
I'd be interested as Sterling is in my back yard and interested to see what the diff. would be on a Mustang dyno.

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
I'm up for it. I'd like to check how safe I am with the Pulley Tune from the Predator with the 2.76 on.

Ken, how bout you? I heard those locking gas caps can lean you out big time. :banana: :pepper: (J/K) :D

John

MaSTi

Established Member
Have any of you dynoed there yet? I saw this place a while back on line, but never have been there. I would love to go, but I need a tune if I were to go. They don't do Protune, so not sure if I'd pull(that and you'd embarass me # wise). I am interested though on a cold day dyno, last time I pulled it was 90 degrees out.

baer42

Established Member
I might go. I think it would be funny to see what my 149,000 mile Dakota would be putting down. I hope the dyno can handle the power. Oh ya, it's a v6 too.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
dont like them?

Naaaaww nothin like that...he's an old friend, Edwin built his own WRX before they were brought over here out of a 99 Impreza. He left the car with me for a couple of months while he was moving, it fakin screwed, fun ride!

Dave

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Davesnake said:
They use FFT Engineering for tuning Hahaha.....my old pal Edwin Foo.

Dave
I was looking at his web site. It says his knowledge of ECU tuning is extemely deep and he has a defailed understanding of engines and ECU's. Dave?

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
FastFwd said:
I was looking at his web site. It says his knowledge of ECU tuning is extemely deep and he has a defailed understanding of engines and ECU's. Dave?

He's brillant,

Edwin was accepted into MIT at a very young age.....we spent a few nights on the backroads of Bridgewater datalogging and tuning his car...fun an scary at the same time lol, blasting down rt.105 @ 140mph....make a VE table adj. and off again :lol1:

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Naaaaww nothin like that...he's an old friend, Edwin built his own WRX before they were brought over here out of a 99 Impreza. He left the car with me for a couple of months while he was moving, it fakin screwed, fun ride!

Dave

oh ok...cool

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
If I go, maybe someone will give me a hot ride in a pullied Cobra?
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread