Colbie Caillat just killed that

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
National Anthem @ The MLB All-Star game. Loved the skimpy shorts why not its Southern Cali! Seriously that was a top five national anthem right there.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
No link? You tell us this with out providing a link? Just kidding, but if anyone does have a link, toss it up.

Jim Snover

National Anthem @ The MLB All-Star game. Loved the skimpy shorts why not its Southern Cali! Seriously that was a top five national anthem right there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I taped the game and will be watching it tonight. I agree that hearing the national anthem sung always is a good thing. :)

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I taped the game and will be watching it tonight. I agree that hearing the national anthem sung always is a good thing. :)
I agree as long as the singer doesn't try too make to many "artistic" changes like adding uneccessary vocal runs. I can't stand when someone tries to pull off an American Idol moment and attempt to make the Star Spangled Banner "thier own". :rollseyes

U.M.

Last edited:

CBrowning84

Established Member
No link? You tell us this with out providing a link? Just kidding, but if anyone does have a link, toss it up.

Jim Snover

+1 or at least pics! lol :banana:

colbie_caillat_1756423.jpg

Last edited:

01svtL

Established Member
Hope it was better than the opening song for Home Run Derby. The guy dressed/acted/sang like a girl. Terrible performance, terrible song, terrible "band." I was embarrassed for the players.

Users who are viewing this thread