Coilovers and 315's

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member
Originally posted by 03blacksnake
Looks great, even better in person! :) I never asked you if you did the install yourself? If so, when are you going to help me with mine? :D

Anyway, I was wondering why I don't see more people doing the Griggs GR-40 package... Is it just the cost?

Thanks John! I didn't do the install. I was going to, but I just had Murillo slap on the coilovers because I had it in for a dyno session anyways. If you need help, it's not a problem.

There really is no big difference, I mean it's just a nice shock or strut with a threaded body over it. I don't know why more people don't go with Griggs. :shrug:

Sean

hey, nice car man.

i just did the MM setup on my 01 cobra... but i'm having a hard time finalizing my ride height.. Riight now, the front measurements (ground to top of fenderwell) are 25 3/4" roughly, and the rears are about half an inch higher, so about 26 1/2" or so.

i'm just curious if youve taken measurements, and if so, what they are, because i think i'd like to mimick your stance (minus the big ass rubber! lol)

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member
Originally posted by Sean
hey, nice car man.

i just did the MM setup on my 01 cobra... but i'm having a hard time finalizing my ride height.. Riight now, the front measurements (ground to top of fenderwell) are 25 3/4" roughly, and the rears are about half an inch higher, so about 26 1/2" or so.

i'm just curious if youve taken measurements, and if so, what they are, because i think i'd like to mimick your stance (minus the big ass rubber! lol)

Measurements are a few posts up ;-) 26.5"f and 27"r

Corvewhat

Established Member
Nice mean stance, all 03s need in my opinion asthetically, is coilovers.....and SSRs dont hurt either

Users who are viewing this thread