coil packs

blkstangman88

Established Member
so one of my coil packs went bad. im looking for new ones. should i stay stock or switch to after marked like screamin deamon, weapon x, accl, msd ect??? i know stock is gr8 but any opinions would b nice

jumperjack

Established Member
Stick with the stock ones. If you do a search you will find almost everyone who went to aftermarket coils went back to the stock ones.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Stick with the stock ones. If you do a search you will find almost everyone who went to aftermarket coils went back to the stock ones.

Yup, I read just about every thread I could find on coils. If I was ridiculously modded, only then would I venture into the aftermarket ones. You may want to think about replacing both of them at the same time.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I was using the screamin demon coil packs for a while and they were decent, but when I upgraded my fuel system and tried to squeeze more power out of my cobra the screamin demon coil packs couldn't handle it. I went back to stock and everything is fine . I would say stick with the stock ones.

Lance SVT

Established Member
I have the "jegs branded" coil packs. They are cheap, work great, and are all black, unlike all the goofey colored ones out there, that don't match your engine bay.

Users who are viewing this thread