Coil Covers

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
I was looking at getting some new coil covers for my car. I only found some on American Muscle.. I would like to know where I can find some that say Powered By SVT or something cool like that????? Maybe a link would help. I think they make the engine look really nice...thanks guys

black 10th vert

Established Member
If you want something really cool, get some custom low profile ones from Fore Precision. They are black anodized, and you can have whatever you want engraved on them. They are a bit more costly than the cast ones, but they are machined billet aluminum, and are super high quality.

IceMan03

Established Member
If you want something really cool, get some custom low profile ones from Fore Precision. They are black anodized, and you can have whatever you want engraved on them. They are a bit more costly than the cast ones, but they are machined billet aluminum, and are super high quality.

+1:rockon:

YellowCobra04

Established Member
These are the ones I was going to get by Fore Performance, but they did have any slotted at the time.

z.jpg

Fat-cat

Established Member
I dont know if i would like to have them vented like that... asking to fill up with water when you wash the car... looks cool though

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
WOW thanks guys... I like the POWERED BY SVT ones.. I wonder how much it would cost to powder coat them black everything but the lettering? that would look cool

black 10th vert

Established Member
you would just have them powder coated, then sand off the pc on the high ribs to get that effect.

2003RedfireCobra

Learning More Every Day
Established Member
WOW nice Coil Covers!!!!!! I love the Blue and Black Powder coat!!! they look sick.
GodStang did you say Tousley Ford did them for you? Did you buy them from them also?

procharger

Established Member
z.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Those would look cool if you added a color to the background and sealed them so they would not leak thru.

GodStang

Established Member
No I bought them stock through Steve at Toulsey Ford. I then polished them and painted them then clear coated them ourselves. Its normal auto paint. I did mine about 2 or 3 years ago and the paint still looks brand new.

MBoyle1

redfire
Established Member
very nice the slotted ones are not for a daily driver water&dirt gets in there. But they do cool the coil packs!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Those would look cool if you added a color to the background and sealed them so they would not leak thru.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking the same thing. putting a piece of plastic behind there and sealing it. Maybe that plastic piece would match the vehicle color......or you could do clear plexiglass as well.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
You guys are killing me. So many good ideas. I just wish I had got a set of the "chromed" cam covers and then a set of these. Especially the ones with the vents. Oh so many possibilites with these cars.

black 10th vert

Established Member
:fm::cuss:Fore quit making the coil covers, figured I would order them when I got back from Iraq, but apparently that was a bad plan.:fm::cuss:

Where did you hear that Fore quit making the covers? :??: That sucks if true, because I ordered a set with custom engraving just this summer, and the quality is unbelievable! Glad I didn't hold off!

Users who are viewing this thread