Code P1234 P1234 - Fuel Pump Driver Module Off Line

time capsule

Established Member
Code P1234 - Fuel Pump Driver Module Off Line

Can anybody help me. My check engine light came on and the cose is P1234 which is: - Fuel Pump Driver Module Off Line. I have a boost a pump, stock injectors, 2.3 VMP TVS, 2.5 upper pulley, and full exaust. The reason why I posted the mods was because they for the most part are all new and the boost a pump was my most recent modification. I checked the fuse on the BOP and it is fine. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :beer:

Last edited:

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Check your supplemental owners manual and look for the fuse position for the second fuel pump. On older GT500's its the position that would have been for heated seats. The fuse is probably blown.

time capsule

Established Member
My Manuel says fuel pump with a micro relay and found another one that is a 15a fuse. They both look fine. I could not locate a 2nd fuel pump fuse so I pulled the heated seat fuse and again fine. Am I not looking in the correct are?

time capsule

Established Member
found it. It was not in the main fuse box under the hood. It was in the smaller one next to the main box. Th owners manuel does not show the 2nd fuel pump fuse location. I found it online.

Yahya Al Zain

Established Member
found it. It was not in the main fuse box under the hood. It was in the smaller one next to the main box. Th owners manuel does not show the 2nd fuel pump fuse location. I found it online.
hi there , it a long time back to ask about this , but is the FP1 & FP2 fuses is the same shape and function ?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread