Cobras in BaT

01yellercobra

Established Member
I say if a low mileage MC can sell for $80K you could get at least $40K for yours Bob.

My lowest original mile car is my 03 Roush with 7800 on the clock. My lowest mileage car is my 65 with just under 300 miles on the current re-build :p....
If I could actually get 40k for mine I'd have to do some serious soul searching.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I don’t think higher mileage cobras are going to fetch anywhere near the 40k mark anymore, possible exceptions are Mystichrome and CO. The prices might rebound in the spring but I think we are seeing a bit of a market correction.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The 2000R sold for strong money. The Mystichrome did well, too, but that's about what I'd expect to see for a Mystichrome with only 300 miles. For sure the 2000R and Mystichrome Cobra will end up in a collection/museum and miss the thrill of rubber on asphalt drives.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
It's really too bad I enjoy driving my cars.
I agree. Right now I'm between cars; I sold my GT350 and I want a Mach 1, but prices are insane (it is the principle of it, not the actual cost). I get antsy often because I can't hop into a car and row gears and have some fun. If I was sitting on one of the cars in the OP, I would have zero will power and would drive the hell out of it, the way it should be.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Crazy the Mystichrome pulled 36k more than a low mileage black 03. Even if the mileage was flipped the Mystichrome still would have pulled more.

Screenshot_20231130_135717_Chrome.jpg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
If I could actually get 40k for mine I'd have to do some serious soul searching.
Then I would advise you not to sell your soul LOL. That happened to me when I traded my 89 Fox Body for the Roush. Took me 21 years to get back into the Fox.

So, don't do it. Don't even think about it LMAO!!!!

MystiChrome Coupe

Established Member
Damn, I haven't been on here for a while. My Mystichrome coupe has a few more miles than that, just in the teens. Soul searching commenced.

Users who are viewing this thread