Cobra @ Zion National Park

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
I took a drive to Zion a few weeks ago on a Monday. It's about 50 min. from my home and it was a beautiful day about 55 degrees. There were also very few people so it was a treat, no lines and almost no traffic.
IMG_5132  Cobra at Zion #3.jpg
 Cobra at Zion#2.jpg
IMG_5131 Cobra at Zion #1.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You certainly had perfect weather. I could take an hour drive in your awesome SB Cobra to a gorgeous spot like that. Actually, the drive there would surpass the scenic bliss on arrival. LOL. In one of your photos I'm seeing a red color behind the snake emblem on the front grill. Is that the photo, or did you customize the snake?

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
You certainly had perfect weather. I could take an hour drive in your awesome SB Cobra to a gorgeous spot like that. Actually, the drive there would surpass the scenic bliss on arrival. LOL. In one of your photos I'm seeing a red color behind the snake emblem on the front grill. Is that the photo, or did you customize the snake?
Yes, I outlined the snake in red just to give it more depth. Thanks for all the kind words.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I had a feeling that was the case. Nicely done. It accomplished what you intended. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread