cobra wrecked!!

dixieboy

Established Member
Drrty281 said:
Only people I've ever let work on my car sight unseen is Motion Dynamics in P-ville. I know the guys and they are sponsors of AAS and would have a lot to lose if they did something like that. Lambs @ 620 and 2222 eh? They just made the list....
Boostlogic/Performance Motorsports are both A Class Shops...So is American Racing Technology in Buda.

I'm going to be taking my car to PSI down in San Antonio soon, they're the closest reputable mustang shop I trust

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
yea hes right a bone stock 07 gt is wayyyy better then a 650 hp 03 cobra:poke: :nono:
maybe to him it is better. if he got what he wanted in the end what do you care?

gotwood

Established Member
1967eleanor said:
whats with cobras these days their dropping like flys:??:

No kidding! It seems like every other day I'm reading a thread about a Cobra biting the dust. I guess at this rate my Termmie in three years will be one of eight left if it does'nt bite the dust as well.

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
I remember when this car came up for sale. How sad that people are that irresponsible with other people's property.

And people wonder why some of us won't let repair shops touch our cars...

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
WOWWWWWW... Guaranteed jail time for me. Unless it is ok to pulverize another human being for wrecking a Cobra....then jail time it would be.

Sucks to hear.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Wow if that was mine i honestly would pass out...so many emotions running through me i would be sent to the Loony Bin.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I would have sued the shit out of that shop. Have them KBB the value of a stock car and then add market price for every single mod on the car.

Last edited:

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
redfire550hp said:
my 2nd post on this accident.......u handled it waaaaaayyyyyyy better then i would have....I would have been detained and arrested......that motherphucker would have needed the hospital after i was done with his ass!

+1... I spent 6 months looking for my Exact car with the exact color combo's I wanted plus low mileage..I own a shop and know how frustrating it is to work on a customer's car with them watching, but in the rare event someone else has to touch my car... it never leaves my site for that exact reason..

Users who are viewing this thread