cobra wrecked!!

40thannstang

GOT TORQUE?
Established Member
i think this cobra was from a member from this site that sold it and got a vette . that sux i luved that cobra it was badass!! this is what he said happen :

On December 11th I bought a highly modified (650 WHP) Cobra from Apple Sport Imports on 620. It had some cooling issues so I talked it over with ASI and they said they'd be willing to fix/help fix the problem since they claimed to have tested the car, but they wanted proof that it was indeed not working. So we agreed that I would take the car to a shop, have a coolant check run, and they'd chip in on the repairs. Pretty cool on their part.

I took the cobra to Lambs on 620 near 2222 and after some apprehension, gave them the code to the alarm with the understanding that they were going to just let it idle to warm up.

A few hours later, a sales guy took my car out to supposedly warm it up, and he lost control and totaled the car. It plowed into some trees and a barbed wire fence on Four Points road back behind 3M.

They claimed full responsibility and told me that they'd "make sure the situation was set right." Their insurance after 2 full weeks finally agreed that it was totaled and they offered me less than what I owed! I had gap insurance, but felt that I shouldn't have to claim it considering that it was completely their fault. After a LOT of arguing, a whole lot of stress and frustration, their insurance FINALLY gave me a reasonable offer.

So I went out and picked up a 07 Mustang GT and love it. Thankfully the situation turned out ok.

Here's a few pics of the cobra at the scene of the accident...

img093.jpg

img091.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
my lil bro was telling me about this, i would be PISSED. any pics of the new whip?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
my 2nd post on this accident.......u handled it waaaaaayyyyyyy better then i would have....I would have been detained and arrested......that motherphucker would have needed the hospital after i was done with his ass!

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
ahh man, yet again, i gota read and look at this horrible mess. Just like the other thread... Resolution, dont let other people work on your car!

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
40thannstang said:
So I went out and picked up a 07 Mustang GT and love it. Thankfully the situation turned out ok.

yea hes right a bone stock 07 gt is wayyyy better then a 650 hp 03 cobra:poke: :nono:

wag03gt

Established Member
was that JDaniels KB cobra ?!?!

Edit: Beat me to it ^^

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
ummm going from a 650 rwhp cobra to a 07 gt ?? did you even drive the cobra cause imo thats not a fair trade

Dusten

Established Member
Wow... i cant even imagine how fuggin pissed i would be, i am angry right now. And i all i have done is imagine some monkey from ford wrecking my truck

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Damn, Cobras are dropping left and right. Makes me afraid to drive mine.

Also, if I was that dude I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I can't believe he had to give up a 650 whp Cobra for something with far less HP:nonono:. That really sucks for him, and it wasn't even his fault. But o well, as long as he's happy.

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
damn....i wont trust anyone with a 650rw car.. not even me.

sorry about his car

Drrty281

Established Member
Only people I've ever let work on my car sight unseen is Motion Dynamics in P-ville. I know the guys and they are sponsors of AAS and would have a lot to lose if they did something like that. Lambs @ 620 and 2222 eh? They just made the list....

Users who are viewing this thread