Cobra vs. TA??

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
My boy and I are out today trying to kick the cobwebs out of the Cobra, well this TA keeps bugging us so I hand Donny the Video Cam and tell him to tape this. I motion to the TA to take the next right and he mashes it before we are even neck n neck, the rest is history, Donny is still trying to get the hang of the Video Cam, probably not the easiest job when 463 ft lbs of rwtq kicks in :)

http://www.getleaner.com/don/video/TA.wmv

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 03mineralg
cannot view, says error when connecting

Ahhh, I bet you will need to view it with the newest Media Player I think it is 9.0 to have the proper codecs to view.

Friendchicken

i'd be pretty embarassed. Not only does he cheat on the start, but goes down in flames really bad.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
VERY nice blower whine. Very sweet. You blew by him like he parked it. :)

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by MarkWanc
Nice Kill.......sounds like you bounced it off the rev limiter a little or was I just imagining that?

Thanks everyone, MarkWanc you are correct bounced off a couple of times, gonna have to pay a little more attention to that tach :)

CaliCobra

Established Member
:lol: :lol:
Yep...have to do it the old fashioned way....sounds like someone may have gotten spoiled by seeing their tach in the HUD with a shift light.

Too lazy to d/l the latest WMP, but I may have to!

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
Nice video. :beer:

You've just given your son his first hit of crack. When he grows up he will be as speed freaked as the rest of us. :rolling:

Last edited:

BOOOOST

Established Member
Originally posted by 03mineralg
cannot view, says error when connecting

Right click, Save As, to Desktop, then double click it. You do not have to upgrade to Windows Media 9.0, but for some reason the older versions will not connect right if you just click the link. I am on WM 8.0 still.

Users who are viewing this thread