Cobra vs. Supra movie...

n0xlf

Established Member
Sorry if this is someone on here that wanted to post it, or if it has already been posted, but this is a pretty good one...The black Supra is a friend of mine, and he's at about 530 HP at 17psi (which is what I think this race was at) and 600 at 22...

Cobra doesn't win, but does take an RX7 at the end...

Nice sounds too...Good turbo whine off of the Supra...

18.7 megs for those bandwidth deprived...

http://www.earthshinegroup.com/Supra/CobraSupra.wmv

Wayneo

Established Member
That is a awewsome vid. Do you know what the cobra had done to it, didn't sound like much. :beer:

n0xlf

Established Member
Don't know the mods, but I'm guessing the usual based on the boost gauge and the noise (pulley, CAI, etc..)...

I would think it's someone on here, so now we just need to figure out who!

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
Good vid. About what I had expected. Singled supra vs a BPU Cobra=no match for the Cobra on a highway. Woulda been interesting from a dig though. BTW you see the flame comming from the exhuast tip of the supra after the every race? That was cool.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Give it up for the guy w/ the Snake, he was bangin the gears like his life depended on it! You dont hear many guys power shifting 5th.

His exhaust was quiet too

Last edited:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
That cobra guy could drive VERY good, in the first race it took the supra a long time to catch up to him, but the supra did win each time.

Very nice supra, and an awsome 03 cobra driver.

jleews6

Established Member
In the last race against the RX 7 that guy was shifting the balls of that cobra.:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That Supra is SICK. I have to wonder how modded that Cobra was. Especially since he barely beat the Mazda.

jleews6

Established Member
That cobra must run good because mine is all stock and it just went a 12.6 @ 113 and it takes for ever to get to 120 and that cobra in the video ran up to 160 very quick.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Those Rx-7's can be pretty fast, they are very lightweight. There are a few 400rwhp Rx-7's around my area. I think the cobra was chipped and pullied.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
that cobra wasnt stock and that supra was nasty :bowdown: I have to give the cobra driver props nice shifting. :thumbsup:

elmo0244

Established Member
what mods on the snake that supra just sucked him in damn turbo's wicked on the hiway.i had problems keeping up with a srt-4 on the hiway with a 75 shot on my accord i did'nt have good bottle pressure about 780-800 i would left at 930-940 psi

Users who are viewing this thread