Cobra vs Porsche @ MSR Houston (Video)

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Where did you get that extended front lip attachement? It looks good!!

P.S. Nice video!!

Dave

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member

JorgeG

Established Member
Great vid.

Awsome driving! Plus great refresher course for the october NASA, november SCMC. Plus fresh ideas on next set of mods

thanks

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
well worth the 20 minutes of time spent!! Awesome video... I was on the edge of my seat waiting for you to pass that blue 911 towards the end! I damn near shouted out when you finally got him..LOL

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Impressive suspension and driving skills

AWESOME!!!! How well did you do against that newer Porsche at the end of the video??

IMPRESSIVE........I was moving my laptop and banking in the turns with you. COOL VIDEO.

Ray

Andy M

Established Member
Folks,

First of all, David is a superb driver!! Second of all, his car is VERY well sorted out and is an amazing machine to drive on a road course. I had the privelege of driving it at this same track last December during the SCMC track event there. This car is just simply amazing on the track. It does not at all feel as heavy as it is, thanks to a great suspension system which is tuned to perfection. Additionally, the car has GOBS of power and you find yourself becoming giddy every time your foot goes to the floor on the straights. It pulls like a freight train. :bowdown: :pepper:

My 2000 R felt downright like a tank after I drove David's car.

This is without a doubt one of the best sorted out street Cobras out there. Hands down! David has done a marvelous job with this car. :rockon:

Thanks buddy for allowing me the opportunity to drive and enjoy it!!! :)

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
just watcing his video is a crash course on what a good line on the track is. He has soon many great turns and attacks the apex of the curve with grace to be in such a powerful car..

Users who are viewing this thread