Cobra vs 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo....Cobra VS Z06

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
For some reason, my car is having problems increasing leads, its runs out of steam or something.
img504.jpg

[YOUTUBE_BROWSER]mvgAwgtQY24[/YOUTUBE_BROWSER]

You should check your boost controller and your watts links that's probably it

Last edited:

Z06KILLR

Established Member
Good to see the OP stayed around and got legit after the thrashing in his GT500 thread.

Can't get much past these forums :)

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
I will help you out, dont try to think of what to think of me. :beer:

Good one........:rollseyes

I mean I can't figure out if you're that much of an idiot or troll.....

You'd think someone couldn't be that clueless when it comes to their own car......

Mystic03

Established Member
so you destroy a car that makes at least 200 more hp than the z06 that raped you...:rollseyes:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
It was probably a boxster type S not a panamera
A Panamera does give a P.I.E Cobra a run though but he was talking about a 2013 GT500 which dyno at 600whp and are faster than a C6 Z06.

According to O.P he destroyed the '13 GT500 while starting in 2nd gear and running a 200 shot of methanol :lol1:

wma8706

Established Member
uuuuuh this guy again! posting pics of you driving through water in the other thread and now following behind a vette ...:rolleyes: with your track record here ....... I doubt your car even has a terminator swap. I'll make you a deal. If in the next 24hrs you can post a pic of your engine with that svtgod sign .... I'll forever lay off your posts!
svtgod.jpg

Last edited:

ihatepotholes

Established Member
nobody picked up that is not a Panamera Turbo? it's a panamera S if you look closer at the badge below Porsche.

03kevo

Established Member
uuuuuh this guy again! posting pics of you driving through water in the other thread and now following behind a vette ...:rolleyes: with your track record here ....... I doubt your car even has a terminator swap. I'll make you a deal. If in the next 24hrs you can post a pic of your engine with that svtgod sign .... I'll forever lay off your posts!
svtgod.jpg

Lets for a minute pretend that you are the consulate of all the svtpers that post in my threads. What is it that you want to know or see about my car. Forget the boost controllers, Meth, panbar, watts link etc. Lets cut all that BS, because I have acquired massive amounts of knowledge from this site alone about my car and i know what it has and what it does may not have. Well, kinda.

1.Your people are claiming i dont have a cobra?
2.Your people are claiming that my cobra does not have a terminator engine?

So, are these the questions that your people are concerned about?
If so let me know. My car is at the shop right now receiving minor changes but it should be done by 2pm, and i will post pics as per your request.

03kevo

Established Member
so you destroy a car that makes at least 200 more hp than the z06 that raped you...:rollseyes:

I guess in Arizona Panamera turbos have 705hp? You are pretty clueless if you ask me. However, i stand to be corrected if you can show a Panamera that makes 705hp. The Z05 i raced, its rated at 505hp stock if am not wrong. The panamera i raced, is rated at almost the same hp as the Z06 but a little more. More like 5hp more than the Z06.

Now, the Z06 weights at like 3100lbs and the Panamera at around 4100lbs. The rest is kinda self explanatory.:beer:

03kevo

Established Member
nobody picked up that is not a Panamera Turbo? it's a panamera S if you look closer at the badge below Porsche.

Its a Turbo. I dont know what you are trying to start but its a Turbo, even the owner said it was a turbo.

ihatepotholes

Established Member
Its a Turbo. I dont know what you are trying to start but its a Turbo, even the owner said it was a turbo.

you are full of shit. go look at a panamera turbo and then look at your picture. Turbo has square exhaust tips, the one in your picture has rounded tips.

and clearly the one in the picture doesn't have the Turbo badge. now try again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread