Cobra Test Car Needed

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
If you live in the Phoenix metropolitan area, have a stock Cobra, and would like to be part of a product comparison, please PM me. Your car will be dynoed with stock equipment and up to four different cold air intake systems for comparison.

Thanks

primo

Established Member
How about a modded cobra too? Why just stock? nobody will remain stock after the test anyway. I have a steig ported eaton, 2.76 pulley, X-pipe and Catback. Let me know Gene.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LTHL VNM said:
i think Tucker's kits and John De Molet's kits
I was assuming that, which is why I asked. Thanks!

03Cobra&03Mach1

Big Gulps Huh?!?
Established Member
evil04cobra said:
If you live in the Phoenix metropolitan area, have a stock Cobra, and would like to be part of a product comparison, please PM me. Your car will be dynoed with stock equipment and up to four different cold air intake systems for comparison.

Thanks

If you consider my car "stock enough", I would be interested.

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
Guys who are interested, please send me a PM so we can make a decision. As far as the kits staying on the car when the testing is finished, that will be at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.

magstang1

C'mon say it man RAMROD!
Established Member
Sure you can beat the crap out of my car and give me nothing. By the way, have you met my girlfriend?

Emmerson_Biggins

Huge, that is
Established Member
magstang1 said:
Sure you can beat the crap out of my car and give me nothing. By the way, have you met my girlfriend?

Yeah, I have. Sorry about the scars. LOL

BTW, I am still polling applicants. Even if you have a modded car, we may be able to get you on the rollers if you will cough up $25 bucks or so for the local food pantry. Your hard-earned after Christmas/Hannukah cash will get you three pulls, and a back up session if need be.

Thanks

primo

Established Member
we may be able to get you on the rollers if you will cough up $25 bucks or so for the local food pantry
I'm in! Where do I get more info!

Users who are viewing this thread