Cobra Taken From Me....

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
you say its not starting, have you tried resetting the fuel pump? after i wrecked my car it wouldnt start and it ended being that i forgot that little impact fuel cutoff.

im not trying to be a jackass just fyi

blk96SVT

Established Member
dirty_canadian said:
you say its not starting, have you tried resetting the fuel pump? after i wrecked my car it wouldnt start and it ended being that i forgot that little impact fuel cutoff.

im not trying to be a jackass just fyi

Yeah, I would pop the trunk and check it out.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
TDMCobra said:
Hey guys, lets assume that it is totalled? What is the fate of the car itself?

Sell it like it is or strip it out. Not much you can really do at a point like this. If the frame is damaged bad, you may need to strip it, but no one can tell right now from the looks of it.

If it were ME. I would buy the salvage back, and swap the motor into something. Then part the rest of the car out that you are not going to use. I mean you have your swap stuff, and a little extra money from selling some parts.

Last edited:

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Isn't there a age restriction for how old you have to be to get a rental car? IIRC Florida is either 21 or 25 and I wonder if texas insurance companies are any different.

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
2004SVTL said:
Isn't there a age restriction for how old you have to be to get a rental car? IIRC Florida is either 21 or 25 and I wonder if texas insurance companies are any different.

It's 21 to rent a car from certain companies, but I wouldn't say its an iron clad law, more like it is their policy. There can be exceptions made for extreme circumstances though.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
Your fuel rails have been crushed or damaged by seeing those pics.

Cheap and easy fix, and that is why the car will not start.

Check fuel rail shrader valve for fuel pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread