cobra swap gt makin a quick pull

zacmustang03

Established Member
on our way home my wife took a quick video of my gt. before you say anything about my granny shifting .. its a brand new trans and iam still running the stock shifter ill be getting the other one in a week or so. in the meantime iam taking it easy. hope you enjoy.

cobra swap gt pull: http://youtu.be/OqqY_pVyl00

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Lol at the end. Pics or gtfo!! Lol

Car sounds awesome though. I love the way Eatons scream.

zacmustang03

Established Member
thanks guys ya I got a little squirrelly in first but hooked up good in the shift and then she took off . my wife was havin a good time as you could hear haha.

here are some of my most recent shots
uploadfromtaptalk1406474850535.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406474863206.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406474871776.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406474882271.jpguploadfromtaptalk1406474894792.jpg

zacmustang03

Established Member
thanks. ya I agree the rear ia sitting guite high my mistake on that one I put spring in according to the gt and and so the cobra motor being 150lbs heavier slammed the front more than I wanted and the rear well with the weight reduction in the cab and trunk never dropped the back enough.

uncooked

Established Member
My ass would have been clenched hard as well hitting railroad tracks that fast in a lowered car. We do not have crossings anywhere near that smooth here lol Sometimes even get wheels up on the raptor haha

zacmustang03

Established Member
My ass would have been clenched hard as well hitting railroad tracks that fast in a lowered car. We do not have crossings anywhere near that smooth here lol Sometimes even get wheels up on the raptor haha
haha ya I know there are some that are killers. I travel that one alot and I know its smooth. if they were unknown to me I would of taken them easy for sure

Users who are viewing this thread