Cobra stood up for my old 96 GT

Gooch03

Established Member
Pretty cool story, I sold my 1996 Mustang GT to a friend and we were driving it since my SS was getting the rear end rebuilt and we came up to a light in between a C6 and a new Camaro SS, both had exhaust and they were revving at us in the car. Then almost like God himself drove his SVT down from heaven a Sonic Blue Cobra pulls up right on the C6's ass and revved up at him and from then on it was silence from the Chevy's. Guy drove off and gave us a thumbs up from his Cobra. I've never seen 1 car kill 2 others without racing. Made me wish I had a Cobra. :rockon:

03cobrah

Established Member
Pretty cool story, I sold my 1996 Mustang GT to a friend and we were driving it since my SS was getting the rear end rebuilt and we came up to a light in between a C6 and a new Camaro SS, both had exhaust and they were revving at us in the car. Then almost like God himself drove his SVT down from heaven a Sonic Blue Cobra pulls up right on the C6's ass and revved up at him and from then on it was silence from the Chevy's. Guy drove off and gave us a thumbs up from his Cobra. I've never seen 1 car kill 2 others without racing. Made me wish I had a Cobra. :rockon:

Lol @ god himself drove his svt down from heaven. :rockon:

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
240sx.gif

03cobrah

Established Member
are there a lot of cobras down in florida? a lot of people i meet here in nc that are from fl know about them more so than the normal enthusiast

racebronco2

Established Member
That's funny, thought they had an easy kill:nonono:terminator shows up and the bullies go off with their tails between their lags:poke:, ss tells the c6 i thought you were looking out form his older brother:bash:

Gun5

Established Member
ya I imagine that wasnt a Zo6 and just a C6.. either way he putt'm in there place

:rockon:

being a former fbody/vette guy (Getting a c6 Z in a year 1/2) I love the cobra I just purchased! :beer:

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
there are plenty of cobras out there... get yourself one and perhaps you can mimic this story again! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread