Cobra spark plug threads

njc713

Established Member
Does anyone one know for sure the complete details on the spark plug threads on the 03/04 cobras. I know the newer heads with part number 2C5E-6C064-DB have the 9 plug threads. What I'm wondering is what cars had these heads on them. Is there a build date where they started using these heads? I've heard rumors that all 04s have the 9 threads and some late 03s had them. Can anyone confirm this or provide some more info.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Does anyone one know for sure the complete details on the spark plug threads on the 03/04 cobras. I know the newer heads with part number 2C5E-6C064-DB have the 9 plug threads. What I'm wondering is what cars had these heads on them. Is there a build date where they started using these heads? I've heard rumors that all 04s have the 9 threads and some late 03s had them. Can anyone confirm this or provide some more info.

jrgoffin has a website detailing those exact questions. i think his site is www.terminator-cobra.com. search his posts on this board.

Last edited:

njc713

Established Member
When i click on the "Identifying heads" link in the FAQ and facts sticky it says that I don't have permission to view it. Why is this?

Users who are viewing this thread