Cobra Shop--TX, NM, AZ & Vegas Area???

04Beasst

Established Member
I'm located in NM and need some help locating a good Mustang/Cobra shop in close proximity. Don't mind putting the car on a trailer. Somehwere in either Texas, Arizona or Vegas. Got an 04 Cobra and it needs a good look-over (new engine install) and tune. Any suggestions/recommendations??? If you know of someone, please send their contact info. Thanks.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
HPP for sure. Manny and the crew down there is an awesome guy! I had some stuff i needed done on a budget and he went well above and beyond, got everything I need WAY cheaper than I expected! I give complete props to HPP!

04Beasst

Established Member
GotStang stated the same...sounds like HPP is the place to go. 20-hr round trip will be worth it. I'll give Manny a call. Thanks again.

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
There are a couple good shops here in Vegas, if this is where you want to come, NRP and Voodoo Racing, both have guys on this board.

NRP - Acescobra
Voodoo - NV2L8ULUZ

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
I'm in Vegas and I'm tempted to ship my Cobra back to HPP for a decent tune and check-out. Do what it takes to get yours there.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I'm sure HPP will take care of you just fine. :thumbsup:

If you decide to make the trip over to Lewisville be sure and bring some Pistachios! I love the ones they have there! Eagle Ranch FTW! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread