Cobra Shirts

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
I posted my request with the pic of the build names back on August 10th and I am still hoping to get a shirt. As I said earlier I would even take a small.

Suavy am I getting anywhere near the top of the list?
Thanks

1bad_stang

*BAR-NONE*
Established Member
SVTkel said:
I posted my request with the pic of the build names back on August 10th and I am still hoping to get a shirt. As I said earlier I would even take a small.

Thanks
X2 :shrug:

suavy

Established Member
SVTkel said:

Thanks

I printed up your request again I am going to get the signitures looked at if possible I will let you know as soon as Monday afternoon.

God Bless,

Jeronimo

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
suavy said:
I printed up your request again I am going to get the signitures looked at if possible I will let you know as soon as Monday afternoon.

God Bless,

Jeronimo

Okay thanks - I am pumped up now.:coolman:

xxkazp3rxx

Established Member
Hey... do you have any XL's left? These are my guys... also, I can't make out their names, who are they? lol
100_0666.jpg

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
I have Snider who built mine so I guess that is the hold up on my end. Likewise on any size shirt to frame as the others said.

suavy

Established Member
Mystichrome said:
please let me know about mine

Haven't forgott about you I should know someting today If they cant get intouch with your builders I will refund your money.

God Bless,

Suavy

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
suavy said:
Haven't forgott about you I should know someting today If they cant get intouch with your builders I will refund your money.

God Bless,

Suavy

Hi Suavy. Any update on my shirt by chance?

Thanks

suavy

Established Member
Just want everyone to know that I am speaking to the Coordinator and the Mgr of the old Terminator line every week. I have to wait for them to find some one who know's how to get intouch with the guys who have retired or took the buy out.

Please be patient, If you have sent me your money and would rather I send it back, I will send it back the way you sent it to me; as soon as I recieve your request.
I am a Mgr and am tied to my area's so though I work here it is difficult just to walk across the plant and be caught out of my area during production time.

God Bless,

Jeronimo

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Suavy,

THANKS for all the effort. No rush on mine. Whenever you can get it dialed in is great. Appreciated much.......

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
suavy said:

God Bless,

Jeronimo

Any luck? Patiently waiting.

SVT04

Established Member
SVT04 said:
Please keep us updated on whether you will be able to get any more shirts to offer. I'd like 2 large size if so.

As well try to get the jacket pictures for us I'm interested in a large size jacket too. :thumbsup:

Since I had no reply to my first post I'll try again....

Users who are viewing this thread