Cobra Rally Car?

USMCracing

Established Member
I was bored and looking around the net and I found this.A 95 Cobra set for rally racing. Sound cool but just don't know about a Cobra being beat to hell and back on a back woods dirt road. I say leave the Rally Racing to the AWD cars like the STi and EVOs. But still everone has their thing. I bet it'd be fun as hell just not in a Cobra, maybe a GT.
:coolman:

http://www.rallyclassified.com/detail.php?cat=18&de=375

USMCracing

Established Member
ZinicDude, Thats my boy Cody and he isn't a Husky nor is there any Husky in his Mom and Pop. He is a Wolf-German Shepherd mix (WolfHybird) his dad is Timber wolf/German Shepherd and his mom is Gray Wolf/German Shepherd. He has been a great dog and I everyone that sees him thinks he's nice looking Husky. Most of the time I just say thanks, sometimes people get a little freaked out when I tell them he is half Wolf. Thanks Man
I'm looking for him a girl friend now. BTW

USMCracing

Established Member
Cody protected his old bear. And Enjoying Mywifes Expedition.
I know this isn't about the post. BTW

Last edited:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Nice dogs!!!
Sean Hyland is running in rallys
SHM @ Targa Newfoundland 2003

September 13 - 20th
www.targanewfoundland.com

In their first rally together, Sean Hyland and Chuck Cox finished second in the Modern Modified class. Despite consistently being the quickest car in the field, a tank of bad gas clogged up the fuel pump and cost the yellow mustang precious time during a stage. Sean was able to get the car going and complete the stage, but the time lost was enough to put the team down to second place in class. The Mustang was a crowd favorite at the car shows each night, had the highest speeds recorded on a stage by the RCMP, and caught the most air of any team over a jump on the last day

I have also seen mustangs going up pikes peak
Jim

Last edited:

USMCracing

Established Member
Jim, Thats some cool shit. If I had the money SHM has I'd have a Cobra that could Drag, Road, Street, Rally, and anyother racing tha you think it. I wonder if this Cobra is a good runner. Thanks
Steven

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Id like to see pics of the car. I dont see how well it would work, but the concept is cool. Its nice to stray away from the norm and do something crazy/cool.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
They say they caught the most air on that one stage, I beleive they said their car had the highest speeds on the straights...that is kinda cool..... it's a catagory you wouldn't expect pro level performance,
suprised me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread