cobra r seattle race video

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
LOL yeah I have some pics of the grass in the splitter after you Dukes Of Hazard impersonation. We will be in Portland on Sept 5th, I will try and get some more track footage, maybe with some interior views of Tim and Peter driving. Should see some big mph without the festival. :banana:

Billy Madrid

Established Member
For tThose Who May Care

Wayne mentioned my Cougar in an earlier post. It is the ex-Mumm Bros Cougar that ran in the World Challenge a few years past. The previous owners let it get run down a bit so I had to spend most of the summer repairing the car and chasing down some issues. It is freshly painted and should see the track this weekend at Mosport in the BEMC Indian Summer Races.

It isn't an SVT, but it was built from a body in white, custom fabbed suspension, 300+ HP at 8,000 rpm, 2,300 lbs, Quaife diff and dog box transaxle, Forgelines, Dynamic 3 way adjustable shocks, etc...

It runs competitive Speed World Challenge times and will be out next year in the Castrol Touring Car Championship and maybe a Speed race or 2.

It is faster than your average Cobra so it would be fun if any of come up to Ontario to run a Regional or if I decide to run a Speed race next year, come on out and cheer. It will be the only Ford, LOL.

Eric Nummelin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30289785@N05/?saved=1

Last edited:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Very nice! :beer:

2837722467_2309b35af0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread