Cobra R Reunion?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
It's been a few years since we had an "official" (or unofficial) Cobra R reunion....I think Gingerman a few years back proved to have the best turnout....anyhow, I was looking at the attendees list for the SCMC VIR event May 30-June 1, and there are 5 Cobra R's signed up so far....looks like a good start to a Cobra R reunion! :coolman:

Me, Steve, Bruce, Joe J, JM....anyone else? :poke::poke::poke:

TXPD?

Doc?

Gene? Robert? Florida isnt too far from VIR! :rolling:

wouldnt it be cool to see this again?

dsc00003.jpg

dsc00009.jpg

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
Its possible that I could make it. It depends on other events. Steeda is sponsoring the SVTOA Sebring event the weekend before. We are racing at Roebling the weekend before and VIR the weekend before that.

It looks like Friday only on the full course and signing up for only that won't work out. There is no race option for the south course and $450 would be the most expensive track weekend for me by a good margin.

Maybe we will come up to say hello and not bring the car. We will see.

Last edited:

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Do you have a better quality version of both of those? :bowdown:

sorry, I dont....that was 2004 and all I had was a 640k minolta digital camera....some others might have better quality pics out there....

Its possible that I could make it. It depends on other events. Steeda is sponsoring the SVTOA Sebring event the weekend before. We are racing at Roebling the weekend before and VIR the weekend before that.

It looks like Friday only on the full course and signing up for only that won't work out. There is no race option for the south course and $450 would be the most expensive track weekend for me by a good margin.

Maybe we will come up to say hello and not bring the car. We will see.
I understand, I know that its hard to make every track event out there, especially when you have a race schedule, too....come up and visit, and if you can bring the car to display in the show, that would be cool....good photo opportunity, too! :thumbsup:

Flying Fred

"Double Nickels"
Established Member
Wow, I must be banned since I entered racing - not even mentioned though I was in the 06 Cobra R race at Gingerman. Unfortunately the VIR dates don't work for me as I will be doing a NASA event at MAM.... including an enduro with the PANOZ!!! (Terrible Ted and I have been working on that beast the past two days and can't wait to drive it!) What about the SCMC event at Gingerman in September?

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Wow, I must be banned since I entered racing - not even mentioned though I was in the 06 Cobra R race at Gingerman. Unfortunately the VIR dates don't work for me as I will be doing a NASA event at MAM.... including an enduro with the PANOZ!!! (Terrible Ted and I have been working on that beast the past two days and can't wait to drive it!) What about the SCMC event at Gingerman in September?
fred banned? :shrug: not at all! :lol::lol::lol: it was a very quick posting....of course all of the R owners are invited....trackers, racers, car show people....and their friends, family, etc, etc....

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
someone photo-shopped that second photo:dw:

that regan guy...................................nough said :beer:

huh? :dw::shrug::??: doesnt look photochopped to me? :p

this one appears unadulterated as well? :rolling: :lol1:

kevbroken2.jpg

kevin

huh? :dw::shrug::??: doesnt look photochopped to me? :p

this one appears unadulterated as well? :rolling: :lol1:

kevbroken2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that looks just a bit to fuzzy to be real :poke::beer::beer:

that was a great and fun event. and i even know the folks in the pics.

i wonder how many can name the people in the conga line?

Users who are viewing this thread