Cobra pricing

dom418

Established Member
A bone stock SB Coupe with 40,000 Miles sold on here in February for $26,000. There’s an ass for every seat

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
100k cobra for 20k is way too much unless it is heavily modded or with a rebuilt motor and trans, your offer was very reasonable he might not get an offer like that for awhile. I'd rather spend 2-4K more for a termi with half the miles cause we all know it's a lot easier to sell a low mileage car than a high mileage car of any model. Don't let nobody insult u and take your time and find the right termi u have the power with the money. I would text him back and offer him 3000 less and show him a pic of the cash just to get his blood boiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comp04svt

Established Member
To me, I'm with you on the $15-17k offer being more than reasonable. If the guy is that much of a dick, imagine asking him to take the car for an inspection and a compression check! I guess I personally would look at it this way.... You can find say, a SB car with say half the miles for $22-25k you'd be better off spending the extra coin on that, just from a resale standpoint.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I agree with the 15-17k number.

I sold a 38k mile SB coupe that was demodded (had a TVS) had a SRA with some mileage discrepancies on the car fax in October for 19.5.

I think someone would probably pay 18k for it if it were clean and documented.

I wouldn't even consider it since the seller seems like a dbag though.. lol

Mikey5.0

Established Member
I was going to send him the link to this. But didn't want to be a dick about it. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't wrong

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread