cobra polished inlet off of a 2.6/2.8 kennebell. WILL work with 2.1.

tarheels15

Established Member
Price drop!! polished kenne bell inlet for 2.1 superchargers for sale or trade

I have a brand new polished kenne bell inlet. This inlet came from kenne bell and is from a 4v cobra 2.6 or 2.8 kenne bell. It can be made to fit the 2.1 kenne bell and remove the huge restriction that the stock inlet gives you.Hardware included. You will get everything that i purchased from kenne bell. You will gain lots of power and will pickup 1.5 to 2psi additional boost, lower your iats, and allow your blower to reach its full potential. Similar setups on a 2.1 have made 630rwhp no problem. You will not be able to get this inlet from kenne bell at all as its discontinued and i pretty much got the last one. You can buy an aftermarket inlet for 1700 or this one for my asking price of $450 obo shipped, insured and paypaled to your door. 5307748968

asdfasfdasdfsdf_zpsc9e0abab.jpg

asdfasfdasdfe_zps22913e83.jpg

asdfasdfasdferr_zps09b4ee16.jpg

inlet1_zps520e56b2.jpg

Last edited:

tarheels15

Established Member
honestly from what i was told, it is designed within a generation which is the 2.1, 2.6 and 2.8 kenne bell. The 1.7,2.2 and 2.4 were all designed within their generation allowing parts to be interchangeable from one another. Since you already have a 2.2, their is no point of you bolting up this inlet i have since its flows the exact same. Difference would most likely be just the bolt pattern.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Your kidding right. OP then has the pleasure of bending over and giving ebay another 7% so you feel warm and fuzzy. Just use paypal and your credit card and be done with it. JMHO ebay for the most part is a money pit....

No shit, right!

Becools

Established Member
Would you happen to have a bypass valve actuator as well? Lowest price for just the plenum and the one throttle cable bracket on the far right in the pic? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread