cobra poeple that leave work 5:00 am?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
No where did he say he goes hot rodding in the neighborhood. You said that.
What you quoted is his setup and how he said neighbors suck. That doesn't necessarily mean he has a problem with his neighbors. It could mean that being so close to them with a loud car sucks.
maybe what you could do is read my post again. I specifically said I INFERRED it. you do know what INFER means don't you? here let me help. Infer means to take all available evidence and come to a supposition or conclusion. you may read his post and infer whatever you ****ing like. I posted my opinion. don't like it dont read it. He is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend him. if I am wrong and he cares he will let me know.

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
it's probably not your neighbors that suck. usually when a guy with a loud car in the neighborhood spends a lot of time hot rodding around the neighborhood or revving his car in the garage his neighbors take exception to it. Maybe you should try to be a little more respectful and do your hot rodding else where

was going to post this....also i love thread that more or less are
: I got the loudest exhaust possible, how do i drive quietly my neighbors are all assholes because they don't want me to wake them up at 5am

coposrv

Established Member
I remote-start my truck every morning at 5:30, but it just sounds like a jet taking off instead the rumbly V8 of a mustang.

Hah I do the exact same thing. 0400 truck starts leave around 415-420 no one complained yet. I can only hear it inside when it goes into a fast idle.

brys00gt

Established Member
maybe what you could do is read my post again. I specifically said I INFERRED it. you do know what INFER means don't you? here let me help. Infer means to take all available evidence and come to a supposition or conclusion. you may read his post and infer whatever you ****ing like. I posted my opinion. don't like it dont read it. He is a big boy and doesn't need you to defend him. if I am wrong and he cares he will let me know.

Classic RDJ try to belittle someone to make himself feel better. I know what inferred means but thanks for the clarification. Inferring is just like assuming, it gets you know where.
I wasn't defending him just making a point like you like to do.

Op what I usually do is start the car up. Let it warm up a few and idle out of the neighborhood. Haven't heard a complaint yet.

Last edited:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Just bacause people won't say anything doesnt mean it won't bother them. Around here its the big gay diesel trucks that always run. nothing gets me more mad than people with their loud vehicles eqlry morning when I'm on days off. just my .02

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
I remote-start my truck every morning at 5:30, but it just sounds like a jet taking off instead the rumbly V8 of a mustang.

Ah I know that one. I'm sure my neighbors love that, especially now that it's so cold the idle up feature enables and jumps the RPM to 1000. Sounds like you're at an airport.

As far as the car I'm just very careful when I'm leaving early or late to take it easy and short shift it.

Then again my car is nothing compared to a few of the straight piped diesels and weed whacker Hondas that are all over town.

Users who are viewing this thread