Cobra owner...again.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase! I shoulda kept this one.
Now that it's not mine let me brag some. I know of no other 100% stock, never modded CO Vert on this planet.
If there is, I've not found it. I really enjoyed this car just to look at. You just may now own 1 of 1 of 72!
Keep in touch, & enjoy the ride!,

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Even if you want to keep it stock, I'm pretty sure subframes are a good idea to keep the chassis from sagging over the years no?
Beauty of a car BTW

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This is a car to cherish and preserve for 40 more years. Bone stock, keep the miles very low, and care for it like a new born.

Time is starting to run out to find this caliber of these incredible vehicles to add to a collection. I read just last week that kbb has been slowly bumping the values of 03/4 cobra's up. Maybe in 5-10 years there will start to be good yearly value accruals.

Who knows, in 40 years, a car like this might be a million (multi?) dollar high caliber action house car. For sure, few in 1970 thought a purple rebadged dodge with A white interior would be worth $6 million 45 years later...

Congrats op, you have an excellent car.

Last edited:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
This is a car to cherish and preserve for 40 more years. Bone stock, keep the miles very low, and care for it like a new born.

Time is starting to run out to find this caliber of these incredible vehicles to add to a collection. I read just last week that kbb has been slowly bumping the values of 03/4 cobra's up. Maybe in 5-10 years there will start to be good yearly value accruals.

Who knows, in 40 years, a car like this might be a million (multi?) dollar high caliber action house car. For sure, few in 1970 thought a purple rebadged dodge with A white interior would be worth $6 million 45 years later...

Congrats op, you have an excellent car.

Thanks, the color has special meaning to me and the kids. Feel blessed to have found one. It will spend much of its life like this but will be driven... If it was a rarely used sub 10K time capsule then I might think differently.

image.jpg

Last edited:

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
Thanks. I'm thinking this one's the "keeper." It's not so perfect that I feel guilty driving. It's got little things I can tweak on to improve it as time goes on. The supercharger whine is just sweet music too!

04Cobra03

Established Member
Awesome. looks very nice. I plan on keeping mine stock as well besides the short throw and exhaust that it has now

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
The new avatar looks great!
The empty spot in my garage where that car used to sit, not so great...lol
Take care & enjoy it!!

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
The new avatar looks great!
The empty spot in my garage where that car used to sit, not so great...lol
Take care & enjoy it!!

Thanks. First show today. Had some help from my son on the clean up and he was so proud to get a third place in class. Once I have a chance to really go over it, it should do very well.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. Good to see another CO Vert in NC. We will have to get together someday and snap pics.

Users who are viewing this thread