Cobra owner...again.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I am excited to be rejoining the Cobra owner ranks. This time with an '04 convertible in competition orange! Hoping to see it in a day or so. Anxiously waiting. A lot has happened since I sold my '99 and i'm ready to enjoy the experience...again.

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
The car is stock and will stay that way. It will be enjoyed by me and my kids for sure. All I have now are pics from the seller. I will try to remember how to post pics:). image4-2.jpeg

Last edited:

prs97

Established Member
The car is stock and will stay that way. It will be enjoyed by me and my kids for sure. All I have now are pics from the seller. I will try to remember how to post pics:).View attachment 43621

Awesome! Don't see too many of these around.

They only made, what, 70-something of these?

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
That is super nice and a unicorn for sure. Nice to see cars like that local. How many miles on her?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Really good looking '04 Cobra, and with low miles. The previous owner took really nice care of it. I noticed that your old '99 Cobra was bone stock so I'm not surprised that you want to keep this one stock, too. Also notice you're really into convertibles. :) You're going to get a lot of enjoyment out of this gorgeous CO convertible for sure.

kw_rc

Established Member
If this is the car i think it is, the seller tried [unsuccessfully] to stop the truck as it drove away with this precious cargo aboard. He has several cars similar to this. You made a great purchase on a rare ride. Enjoy it!

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
If this is the car i think it is, the seller tried [unsuccessfully] to stop the truck as it drove away with this precious cargo aboard. He has several cars similar to this. You made a great purchase on a rare ride. Enjoy it!
Yes, pretty sure it's the same car. The seller was very upfront and we spoke several times over the course of a few days. He was motivated to sell but not happy to let it go:) I'm just glad he saw fit to send it my way.

Users who are viewing this thread