Cobra now low enough in rear.

applecarguy

Established Member
Hi everyone. I not very happy with the way my cobra sits. I feel it sits way too high in the rear but the front is perfect. Right now I have 3/4 cut coil stock springs in the front with no ISO's and H&R sport springs in the rear with no ISO's. I have no paneling or carpet in my trunk. Only the spare. Would that name a difference in how low the rear sits? I want to lower it more in the rear. Im debating on getting some stock rears and cutting those so the hight matches the rear or just cutting my H&R's. Any opinions? Thanks.

Here are some pics of how it sits currently.

IMG_8199_zps65a7444a.jpg

IMG_8192_zpscc328ccb.jpg

IMG_8174_zps8f103a08.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
cut 1/2 coil in the rear or put the ISO in the front.

boom done. I see the minor rake you're talking about, I would cut 1/2 coil in the rear.

applecarguy

Established Member
Thanks for all the input! If everyone thinks it looks fine maybe ill just leave it haha. Just looked a bit weird to me. Maybe its because I still have 17" wheels.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
You gotta leave room for the squat, mine has the same gap 17's also, Looks fine.

Last edited:

b_dike

Established Member
Looks good as is, I agree. Much lower in the back and it'll look like you're smuggling immigrants lol

lol... don't be the guy smuggling immigrants into the car show.

I agree with everyone else, looks perfect just the way it is.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Mine is a little worse than that. The pic is your signature looks worse than the pro pics. Which one is more like reality?

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I like how your car sits, I even like a slight bit of rake. I cut one full coil in the front and one full coil in the rear, I really don't like the way my car sits. If I could do it again I'd go 3\4 in the front and 1/2 a coil in the rear.
ff53c923-9ebb-4f98-a32c-2da55e8f8516_zpsb829a463.png

Jefe

Established Member
Mines the same way. Just a tad lower and it would look perfect. But im running 335s so I occasionally rub the fenders. Ever had a pic taken with you in the car? I bet its the height youre looking for. Maybe put some tools in the trunk...

Users who are viewing this thread