Cobra+kb= Sex On Wheels

2V99GT

SVT God
Established Member
that track looks like it needs some good upkeep, and those rear tires look a little skinny..

flattusmaximus

Established Member
What a horrid job on track prep. The water box is practically at the tree. U can see and hear your right back tire go through some water as you leave the gate.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
if you see those marks on the left side of the groove, thats him on one of his first passes, it got real sideways.

flattusmaximus

Established Member
What a horrid job on track prep. The water box is practically at the tree. U can see and hear your right back tire go through some water as you leave the gate.

black2003svt

Established Member
Guys this is my car at a local track rental. The track kinda sucks but they are easy on the rules (no cage) and the water box is way far back. That looks like water by the tires but its dry. The rear tire are MT ET streets on 95 gt wheels. I need a lot more seat time in this car + good weather and a better track and it should go mid 10s ( I hope). The car is a hand full and it made 628 on 1 dyno and 637 on another (both with no cool down). I have a Ice box that was not used on the dyno but I did use it at the track and it made a BIG difference. Hope to have more vids soon!!!! Thanks for watching.

Users who are viewing this thread